are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Headed to Sydney in two days....are you in Sydney? Oh, I see you are.....I'll be there Dec 27th thru Jan 5th in the Manley Beach area. Trying to party?

Tel you girl if the same offer is open to me then I will organise a weekend free to head your way so I can fill your pretty tight white holes full. Of black cream

BBC Bulls in Adelaide South Australia
I have a girlfriend (a female friend, not my actual girlfriend) staying with me the next few weeks, she’s never ever had a black guy, she’s married but is keen to have some fun while on holiday. Are there any legitimate big/massive black cocks in Adelaide? If you’re free tonight we can host and she is open to literally anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you find anyone?
Yeah but not through here, it’s quite hard to find in this state. she doesn’t particularly like Sudanese men but we went to HQ and she dirty danced and hooked up with one who was okay looking and invited him back to our hotel room. She was too ******* and he was a bit too pushy but she was too horny to care. All she got to do is give him head and he blew his load within a minute apparently hahaha, she was pissed as she wanted to experience hours of sex and he got up and left after he blew and he was gigantic but at least it’s opened up her mind now. Finding a nice African American BBC for her would be ideal.

hi

im a sexy black bull from Sydney Australia.
i play with lot of cuckold couples , hotwife couples and single women. im in to bdsm as well. im a very friendly, down to earth and fun loving person. drop me a line if you are interested.

Attachments

• e7c01.jpg
    e7c01.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 127
  • b40a1.jpg
    b40a1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 128
  • eb035.jpg
    eb035.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 136
  • eureka.jpg
    eureka.jpg