penis

Yes I did it with my hubby by using step by step smaller chastity cages and less and less allowing him to use his penis for any kind of sexual activities, while I was angry about his small and weak penis and his inability to satisfy my sexual in the past, now, since I have a black lover, I like the shrinkage and the weak erections because the greater the difference between hubby and my black lover is, the more I feel myself confirmed that I´m doing right to cuckold him, I now praise hubby when he is allowed a supervised masturbation and he ejaculates already after one or two minutes with a semi-erect penis in a condom

You ladies are amazing.

My hubbie is on his 3rd cage and it just keeps getting smaller! LOL

But I’ve stepped it up. He can’t focus to save his life and his doctor prescribed him ******* for his adult ADHD. There are a few great side affects:
1. His mind goes into hyper sexual overdrive
2. It shrinks is already pathetic pennie down even further
3. He has a lot of trouble getting and maintaining his pathetic lil hard on
4. Just thinking about sex makes his lil pennie almost erupt. His precum covers his lil head and drips out his cage. He doesn’t have to touch it.

Once I know he’s taken his prescription I tell him what a good BBC Slut I’m going to be that night. How big and strong the man is and how he’s going to be so aggressive I’m going to be so sore. It’s so funny to see him. His mind races with all these highly sexual images, his lil pennie shrinks down to nothing and his cage drips precum. I swear there are sometimes when I think he’ll take a hammer to his cage just to get some relief.

Nic

You ladies are amazing.

My hubbie is on his 3rd cage and it just keeps getting smaller! LOL

But I’ve stepped it up. He can’t focus to save his life and his doctor prescribed him ******* for his adult ADHD. There are a few great side affects:
1. His mind goes into hyper sexual overdrive
2. It shrinks is already pathetic pennie down even further
3. He has a lot of trouble getting and maintaining his pathetic lil hard on
4. Just thinking about sex makes his lil pennie almost erupt. His precum covers his lil head and drips out his cage. He doesn’t have to touch it.

Once I know he’s taken his prescription I tell him what a good BBC Slut I’m going to be that night. How big and strong the man is and how he’s going to be so aggressive I’m going to be so sore. It’s so funny to see him. His mind races with all these highly sexual images, his lil pennie shrinks down to nothing and his cage drips precum. I swear there are sometimes when I think he’ll take a hammer to his cage just to get some relief.

Nic

Oh my God ******* is a hell of a cuck *******. I first took a big dose in college right when the "date with a health inspector" episode of the Boondocks came out.the one where terry crews is a prison *******. That was fresh on my mind and then i take this ******* supposedly to help me focus and i just feel it every where...the butterflies in my stomach, tingling in my penis...tingling in my bowels....and when i went to pee (which . i had to a lot) ishould have been utterly terrified at how tiny my penis was....seriously half the size it was nromally soft. and it only excited me more.

Any wives shrink there cucks penis ? Cuck started 7in hard to 3.5 hard after shrinking and almost invisible soft. What's worked for shrinking your cuck ?
the best thing I have found to shrink mine is for Sammy to come home well fucked let me inside her for 20 secs and im done it soon shrivels up for half an hour

Shrinking update. Using a combo of creams and a cage he’s turned into this pathetic button. Totally useless can not get hard and his cum is almost clear and water like. Also when he’s able to cum it’s a very small amount. Thinking about chemical castration next has anyone done that before ?
Can i ask what creams you use please???

Back