Penis Shrink

Over time and not being used your penis will shrink. You can also get a compression cage which will shrink your penis as well. Mine is more a clitlet now.
How do you shrink your penis?View attachment 2707943
You can actually shrink your penis by wearing one of those flat pressure chastity cages for extended periods. The fact that it is flat makes it easy to conceal under clothing so you can wear it 24/7. I went from 4 in ( well 3.9 to be exact) to 3.5. It works best if you don't allow a full erection for several months to a year. If you can cum with your cage on, like when using a vibrator on your cage it's very doable

I want
You can actually shrink your penis by wearing one of those flat pressure chastity cages for extended periods. The fact that it is flat makes it easy to conceal under clothing so you can wear it 24/7. I went from 4 in ( well 3.9 to be exact) to 3.5. It works best if you don't allow a full erection for several months to a year. If you can cum with your cage on, like when using a vibrator on your cage it's very doable
I want to shrink it further. I'm already a complete bottom.

This is an interesting topic. In my view the real question is why so many white boys want to shrink their penises. It seems that there is a natural tendency for white boys to want the freedom to not have to compete with their superiors. Women are getting the message but many are slow to fully cuckold any white boys in their lives and may still maintain some false idea that the white boy will ever truly be a man. Black men may be too slow in pursuing white women, even when they want to. White boys are caught in the middle. They are unable to be alpha males but still don't know what is expected of them. In this setting the smaller the penis of the white boy the better. This may make it impossible for him to actually be a masculine sex partner. Once a woman realizes that fact she can move on to black men. The natural progression of things. The white boy can change his orientation to one of service and support. A true beta male at the least. Feminization to one extent or another also is an option. A beta, a sissy, a bottom but not really a man.

In my view this is about taking the pressure off of the white boy. Letting him become what is natural for him. It is so much easier for everybody if the white boys is small and soft. It is a challenge for those few white boys who are bigger. If being honest I think most white boys secretly want to be smaller and softer. I wonder if others share this opinion? Thanks to all regarding this topic and giving some advice to white boys in particular.

This is an interesting topic. In my view the real question is why so many white boys want to shrink their penises. It seems that there is a natural tendency for white boys to want the freedom to not have to compete with their superiors. Women are getting the message but many are slow to fully cuckold any white boys in their lives and may still maintain some false idea that the white boy will ever truly be a man. Black men may be too slow in pursuing white women, even when they want to. White boys are caught in the middle. They are unable to be alpha males but still don't know what is expected of them. In this setting the smaller the penis of the white boy the better. This may make it impossible for him to actually be a masculine sex partner. Once a woman realizes that fact she can move on to black men. The natural progression of things. The white boy can change his orientation to one of service and support. A true beta male at the least. Feminization to one extent or another also is an option. A beta, a sissy, a bottom but not really a man.

In my view this is about taking the pressure off of the white boy. Letting him become what is natural for him. It is so much easier for everybody if the white boys is small and soft. It is a challenge for those few white boys who are bigger. If being honest I think most white boys secretly want to be smaller and softer. I wonder if others share this opinion? Thanks to all regarding this topic and giving some advice to white boys in particular.
Very well said. I'm a beta cuckold with a small penis. I know it is useless to women, so i endeavor to make it even smaller so the stark comparison between my tiny white penis and a big Black cock is even more striking, thus making white women more inclined to seek out Black men for sex partners. It makes me feel more beta, and reinforces my position of submission and support for white women and alfa Black men

I agree. I didn't mean to make my dick turn into a clit, but I'm embracing it. it's so much easier. I don't feel like a failure any more. always either finishing too soon, or loosing my hard on in the middle of sex. so now, there is no expectation or pressure. I just hope and pray she finds her own bulls now. I'm good for oral pleasure to both men and woman and to bottom for any alpha that wants to enjoy my low milage tight hole. life is good now.

To the cucks out there:
Who’s idea was it to shrink your cock? And why?
Is this painful?
Do you guys have ******* or plan to have a family?
Why would your wives stay w you when you can’t fuck them?
I think some take it to the extreme because they’re not really “cucks”, but gay and want to transition. As for me, I enjoy fucking my girlfriend and watching her get fucked… lol

I think some take it to the extreme because they’re not really “cucks”, but gay and want to transition. As for me, I enjoy fucking my girlfriend and watching her get fucked… lol
I think both points are valid. In my case, I enjoyed being cucked and then banging my wife and feeling the swelling from someone else pounding her. but then , my dick just started shrinking and not working right. She lost interest and I got even less action. now, we're just roommates basically. I am bi, but I do enjoy a good banging and boobs when I can, but if not, I'm happy to watch or be used by either sexes.

I've changed three chastity belts. they were getting big for me. now it's the most convenient and smallest.two years and of course hormones. now the clitoris is small)

Attachments

• IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
Back