Anyone interested in shrinking their dick with me?

I don't think I could do anything short of surgery to get mine smaller at this point (after years without an erection now it's about 2 inches if I really press the ruler in), but I'd gladly support and encourage you in your quest.

What steps are you taking so far (caging, hormones, etc)?

Yeah, I wasn’t much to begin with and in the last ten years or so it’s gotten smaller. Partly from weight gain but somehow I’ve lost a good inch. On my best day I’m 3.5 hard, and 99% of my flaccid time is spent completely inside my body.

Hey fellow cucks. Is anyone on here serious about shrinking their dick? I am committed to doing it over time. Let's support each other if you're interested in doing the same. DM me.
Yep I'm interested I'm totally limp uncut and right at 2 inches I would love to be a 1 inch sisicuckold personally 😀 I'm totally smooth shaved body no body hair this sisicuckold

Attachments

• 20221127_143014.jpg
    20221127_143014.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
I don't know if you already do it, but I'd also recommend anal training to eventually shift your orgasms to anal only (aka sissygasm) so that even when you're aroused your dicklet stays limp, caged or not. Wearing a chastity cage 24/7 definitely helps stopping erections, even though it might be uncomfortable in the beginning.

I am currently at 2inches soft, and4 hard. I was at 6.5 once upon a time, about 2 years ago. not using and weight gain has let to this decrease, not to mention that my week erections are now non-excistant. I cum once a week, with either a vibrator/wand, or push it in like a pussy/clit. I try not to get hard, when I do, I wait until it goes soft and cum limp. it feels better than coming hard to me now. it appears to be shrinking so I'm happy with that

I am currently at 2inches soft, and4 hard. I was at 6.5 once upon a time, about 2 years ago. not using and weight gain has let to this decrease, not to mention that my week erections are now non-excistant. I cum once a week, with either a vibrator/wand, or push it in like a pussy/clit. I try not to get hard, when I do, I wait until it goes soft and cum limp. it feels better than coming hard to me now. it appears to be shrinking so I'm happy with that
So totally agree I've been cumming with a soft pepe for around 25yrs now and agree I feel it to be more pleasurable I edge fir a week then 9n Saturdays I rub off to completion my pepe milk is about the size of quarter and mostly clear fluid a bit sweet salty taste

Attachments

• 20210111_084142.jpg
    20210111_084142.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
I am trying to shrink my penis. If I wear tight panties during the day and sleep in a small cock cage at night to stop any night time or morning erections. How long will it take to shrink it permanently? I'm looking to also start rubbing some Estrogen Estriol cream I got off of Amazon. It says175mg of Micronized, Certified USP Estriol (~2mg per serving). I'm hoping that will help shrink it and keep it limp too.

Back