Penis pump???

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I've been thinking about getting a penis pump. I'm so curious how my dick would look and feel. What do you think? Are you curious too? Should I get a pump and post some pics of the results?? Opinions please and thank you.

in my experience it provides a short term increase. for lasting effects it needs to be done daily for a year or two. I permanently enlarged my nipples this way. Moderate pressure(get a hand pump with a gauge) and use plenty of lube on the skin(i use coconut oil - same stuff used on feet by the pedicurist at the shop where my wife & i go)

extreme pumping could cause some damage imo, but you'd have to be a pain junky to get that far...you just start slow..gradually build up ..oil up really well - pumping pulls moisture out of the skin....first things your cock stays biggger when soft..over time the skin stretches so theres more available for an erection

^good call.

maybe I was using mine wrong, I got one from penomet a long time ago cause im pretty small. wanted to get bigger but it wasn't effective at all lol (maybe cause I was so small and it didn't fit right?). fast forward to now I think I've just accepted my cock as more of a lilpinkdickclit ;p haha
Sucks to be little dosen't it. I feel like I have a tail between my legs

Back