Partner count

No, sadly 😢 I ran out of time. I’m only at 32 men. I should be able to get to 40 after our hotel party in the first month of 2024. I do have a specific type I am attracted to, obviously black men, so it isn’t always as easy as I wish. It is still fun trying.💋XOXO
Maybe I can be part of your 2024 goals

Her count before was roughly 20 and after we got together about 15 white men, and 9 BBC.
Mississippi was pretty fun, Pennsylvania is mostly white men but definitely hung, and 2 BBC, one was lame the second one was probably the thickest guy, about 8 inches and nearly as thick as a coke can... Definitely looking forward to moving back south to North Carolina where we can hopefully find more quality black men looking for FWB'S

Married twice so 2 before marriage and since there has been 9, with 4 regulars, 2 who have moved on and 3 one off's with one guy coming back tomorrow for a repeat

No, sadly 😢 I ran out of time. I’m only at 32 men. I should be able to get to 40 after our hotel party in the first month of 2024. I do have a specific type I am attracted to, obviously black men, so it isn’t always as easy as I wish. It is still fun trying.💋XOXO
How was the hotel party

One apart from myself before marriage. We didn’t keep count after the first once we began in cuckoldry, but it’s several hundred , including 5 regs over 35 years. Many were white in the early years , but nearly all black later on.

Back