Arabic

god bad

Male
,Who has the experience of sleeping with Arabs, how did it feel, were they fun with you, and what did you not like about the relationship?

Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.

Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.
Did she wear Hijab (Head scarf) ?

??Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.
You think?

Of course, you will not be able to see any of her family with you

Of course, you will not be able to see any of her family with you
No kidding. Good to be her private fuck (a) nim.al but wouldn't be seen as acceptable as a friend. I bet if he was white, her family members would have served him coffee and biscuits. I suppose, you get what you settle for.

Back