Owning White Slaves

As we grow older and life deals it's blows on us we become sensitised to being dominated and ruled. I found it easy to submit to my first black man. I needed it a lot after that and more and more often. Then I met Frank. Now I met my match! So smooth, do ealily dominant over me. I submitted without realizing I was submitting. Until I was hooked. I then signed his cocnmtract and became his slave. He is my Master and I am his 24/7 forever now! This is going to happen to every white man eventually.

I just love it when the older women guide and coach younger women on how to please BBC. I would love for my wife to do this with my daughters. All I would ask was that she got a load of cum inside her for me to eat while I beat off. And if a black woman would allowed me to clean her up, I'd be grateful to serve.

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
Mmmmmmmm.... i love ur pictures

Back