Owning White Slaves

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servants8b6c1ec1-e902-4db0-b84f-77e799b9db63-1.jpg8b6c1ec1-e902-4db0-b84f-77e799b9db63-1.jpgimages.jpeg2388865.jpg

I was always submissive to Beth, as she was the more dominant sexually. Even white alpha males tended to like her taking the lead. Her first black man changed her significantly. In all candor I was shocked the first time she knelt before him. All the rules she and I had for swinging went right out the window. It was an adjustment, but we are happier now.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see more and more white boys taking on feminine roles with black men! There is no such thing as a white male, accepting our female nature is fundamentally the only appropriate role we should have with black men! I think even calling a white boy a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, since all MEN, are BLACK!!! I think calling a white boy a man, is basically one step away from hate speech, and should be taken out of the language. For me, the term "MAN" is an acronym for Male Alpha Negro, and "boy" stand for black owned yuppie! I'm all for all whites being slaves to Black masters! I think we would all be happier!!!

T
The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
this is our place

For a white boy... there is no higher purpose, nor is there a more satisfying feeling than to abandon our false masculinity entirely, and embrace our true feminine nature, go completely femme, become sexually desireable to actual MEN... BLACK MEN, live to please and satisfy them sexually, and in any other way they see fit! Take on our appropriate feminine... traditional gender roles stay at home, doing laundry, look after any children he might have, cook, clean, and most importantly be waiting for the MAN of the house to get home with dinner on the table, and be ready to suck his BIG BLACK COCK while he eats his dinner, and then to fully satisfy him in the bedroom, or anywhere else he might want to love you!

A life of obediant and submissive service to black men, is the only worthwhile life for whites. The faster we accept this reality the happier we become, and that gets us all one step closer to a better world!

In a perfect world...

White families would start talking honestly about black men, and sex, open up their homes to black men to rule over them. Help white husbands and sons become wives and daughters to the MAN of the home, and recognize that a BLACK MAN may have multiple white families he is Lord over, and should strive to make him want to frequent their house over the others. Lilly white family flesh in a black man's hands will overflow with feminity, and will yearn to obey and serve him. In future generations... ALL WHITES will be raised from birth to be females to black men, black women to be Queens, as they are the only ones capable of producing new... fully black children, and black men as Kings to rule over us all. Black men will have harems, that collectively work together to better serve him. Only the most beautiful and feminine whites would be bred with one another to produce truly gorgeous generations of whites to be concubines to future generations of black men, that can be bought and sold, and recognized as property belonging to a black man.
That is exactly how I envisioned the future. And it's white boys like you that are going to help us make it possible

That is exactly how I envisioned the future. And it's white boys like you that are going to help us make it possible
After several years of the interracial cuckold lifestyle, my wife and I realized we would never experience complete fullfillment until we became the property of a Black Master. We are an attractive white couple who now have had the experience of being black owned and found it to be fulfilling beyond our expectations. My wife gets used by BBC more often then she ever thought possible. She has become an obedient Black cock and Black Pussy slave, and although my small inferior white dick is denied orgasm (except with rare permission), I find great excitement and gratification in serving Superior Blacks both sexually (orally and anal) and through manual labor or other forms of servitude. I do my best to help convert white women to black cock and eventually to be black owned, since this is the main means by which the New World Order will be established. It pleases a Black Master very much when I bring him frustrated white women, married or single, who are starved for satisfying sex and eager to try Black Cock. I only need to get them to try it! The rest happens naturally.

All my life I was a straight white boy. Married, *******, whole 9 yards.
Then one day my wife was seduced by a black guy at work. At first she said no and tried to push him away but eventually gave in and had the most intense orgasm of her life. I have a small penis and never really satisfied her. She wanted to invite him over so I could meet him and I agreed. After some wine and a joint he was all over her in front of me. It made me so horny I started playing with myself, but he slapped my hand away and ordered me to sit on the floor with my hands behind my back. Amazing how quickly I obeyed. After he and my wife finished fucking he came over to me, stuck his big black cock in my face and said, suck it bitch! OMG, I submitted to his arogance and dominance instantly. I was used and he slapped me around knocking me over, spanked my ass hard spread my legs and fucked my ass. He called me a sissy fag bitch and said I was now his and my wife belonged to him alone.
One night was all it took. That is how powerful some black men are.
It is scary but when we are taken as slaves like that there is no escape. They take what they want when they want it and they make us white bois little sissy slave bitches.

After several years of the interracial cuckold lifestyle, my wife and I realized we would never experience complete fullfillment until we became the property of a Black Master. We are an attractive white couple who now have had the experience of being black owned and found it to be fulfilling beyond our expectations. My wife gets used by BBC more often then she ever thought possible. She has become an obedient Black cock and Black Pussy slave, and although my small inferior white dick is denied orgasm (except with rare permission), I find great excitement and gratification in serving Superior Blacks both sexually (orally and anal) and through manual labor or other forms of servitude. I do my best to help convert white women to black cock and eventually to be black owned, since this is the main means by which the New World Order will be established. It pleases a Black Master very much when I bring him frustrated white women, married or single, who are starved for satisfying sex and eager to try Black Cock. I only need to get them to try it! The rest happens naturally.
Great. You are awesome. Greetings from Poland. Kasia

Then one day my wife was seduced by a black guy at work. At first she said no and tried to push him away but eventually gave in and had the most intense orgasm of her life. I have a small penis and never really satisfied her. She wanted to invite him over so I could meet him and I agreed. After some wine and a joint he was all over her in front of me. It made me so horny I started playing with myself, but he slapped my hand away and ordered me to sit on the floor with my hands behind my back. Amazing how quickly I obeyed. After he and my wife finished fucking he came over to me, stuck his big black cock in my face and said, suck it bitch! OMG, I submitted to his arogance and dominance instantly. I was used and he slapped me around knocking me over, spanked my ass hard spread my legs and fucked my ass. He called me a sissy fag bitch and said I was now his and my wife belonged to him alone.
It is scary but when we are taken as slaves like that there is no escape. They take what they want when they want it and they make us white bois little sissy slave bitches.

I love this! I'm desperate for my one night to happen!

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servants

Yes I also agree. Because yes Black is both the stronger and more dominant race by nature. It does place white females and white males to a more submissive use. Because I have not yet been broken by a Black male, I do have a question? Is it true that.. once a white male is fucked like a pussy by Black men and cum is shot inside, something changes where most likely the white male can't get erect to fuck females anymore? If true wow that does put allot more white females out there. Also I've heard that sometimes the white male will cry during the process from the realization of what is happening to it's pussy and feeling a change happen that can't ever be reversed. That part I kinda do believe also because it doesn't matter how straight anyone is.. How could any straight male look a woman in the eyes and even try after that?.. Ok so my other question is.. How do Black men know when a white boy has been broken (or could be) Black property that he can stick his dick in and fuck? Is there a shared knowledge?

wow

Back