Owning White Slaves

You are wise to choose that route. Do you have a wife to offer also?
I do offer them free access to my wife's body but it's not on my terms but her terms. When James lived with us if I was allowed to fuck my wife it was his terms could either be after I cleaned both and he inspections and cleaning up her after I was done.

Or while his cum was there and cleaned her up with both our cum in there. If he determined I didn't cleaned her well enough after I got to fuck I was again whipped caged for time he felt I learned my lesson

I do offer them free access to my wife's body but it's not on my terms but her terms. When James lived with us if I was allowed to fuck my wife it was his terms could either be after I cleaned both and he inspections and cleaning up her after I was done.

Or while his cum was there and cleaned her up with both our cum in there. If he determined I didn't cleaned her well enough after I got to fuck I was again whipped caged for time he felt I learned my lesson
I can tell that James trained and use you wisely. White people need to learn that if they fail to serve adequately, punishment will follow.

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
I wish a black goddess like her would allow me to lick her pussy. It would be even better if she would let me suck her man's cock too.

Would be very happy as a white slave. I find Black men extremely handsome and I also feel a presence and aura when in their company. There is a power that will take me over completely and I would willingly allow it to happen. I should belong to a Superior Black man. I would do anything he asked of me without question.

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
As it should be

Back