Owning White Slaves

Your so right Master, my wife is dominant over me but her black boyfriend owns her and he’s my Master and they arranged for me to serve another Black Master and it’s been a real great experience for me this one on one relationship with my Master has been great, he disciplines me every day I’m with him and what ever he tells to do I’ll obey nothing is off the table he’s my God I worship him , I’m so grateful that he wants to be my owner , I don’t want women nothing I just my black Master I love him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 59
The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
Thats so fucking hot

I'm happy to see more and more white boys taking on feminine roles with black men! There is no such thing as a white male, accepting our female nature is fundamentally the only appropriate role we should have with black men! I think even calling a white boy a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, since all MEN, are BLACK!!! I think calling a white boy a man, is basically one step away from hate speech, and should be taken out of the language. For me, the term "MAN" is an acronym for Male Alpha Negro, and "boy" stand for black owned yuppie! I'm all for all whites being slaves to Black masters! I think we would all be happier!!!
I’m a white sissy boy who was owned by a dominant wife for almost 20 yrs she has a black man that was dominant over me , my wife found a dominant gay black Master gave me tohim in a part time basis and well it only took a short time but I’m a 100% owned slave to a black Master I have nothing to do with pussy I’m bbc only gay slave , I’m disciplined owned and I live with my Black Master it was the best thing that happened to me in my life, nothing is off limits my Master has a free hand on what ever wants to do to me, I’m deeply in love with him I worship him

I’m a white sissy boy who was owned by a dominant wife for almost 20 yrs she has a black man that was dominant over me , my wife found a dominant gay black Master gave me tohim in a part time basis and well it only took a short time but I’m a 100% owned slave to a black Master I have nothing to do with pussy I’m bbc only gay slave , I’m disciplined owned and I live with my Black Master it was the best thing that happened to me in my life, nothing is off limits my Master has a free hand on what ever wants to do to me, I’m deeply in love with him I worship him
That's a fucked up thinking process.

it is nice to find your place in living a life of service.

Do you live in paradise?
🖤🖤🖤

Do you live in paradise?
🖤🖤🖤
I’m happy that you can appreciate my situation , I never thought I’d ever be a slave to a black Master, I mean I was submissive to black men but always through my dominant wife under her supervision , but now it’s this one on one relationship with Master John, I feel it’s how I was meant to be and Master John is very dominant very heavy handed and extremely controlling but he’s exactly what I need and I’m in love with him.I’ve had some criticism from people on this site. I didn’t plan this , I didn’t set out-to be a gay sex slave to a black Master lol. I obeyed my Dominant bbc only wife and this was the end result my Master is great man and I’m lucky that he took full control over me, I feel Master John taking ownership of me , was the best thing that ever happen to me.

I’m happy that you can appreciate my situation , I never thought I’d ever be a slave to a black Master, I mean I was submissive to black men but always through my dominant wife under her supervision , but now it’s this one on one relationship with Master John, I feel it’s how I was meant to be and Master John is very dominant very heavy handed and extremely controlling but he’s exactly what I need and I’m in love with him.I’ve had some criticism from people on this site. I didn’t plan this , I didn’t set out-to be a gay sex slave to a black Master lol. I obeyed my Dominant bbc only wife and this was the end result my Master is great man and I’m lucky that he took full control over me, I feel Master John taking ownership of me , was the best thing that ever happen to me.
Can you tell us about your life as his slave? What do you have to do? Presumably it is more than sex with him. Are others, like his friends, involved?

Can you tell us about your life as his slave? What do you have to do? Presumably it is more than sex with him. Are others, like his friends, involved?
I have a job on the outside , but when I’m home all house work is my responsibility. Master loves to cook I clean up after he’s finished cooking. I wash him in the shower , I dry him ,rub him with scented oil I’m like his valet i dress him sometimes. At first his friends come over to watch sports or play cards, well I was embarrassed I’m a naked white boy with a slave collar on serving drinks to superior black men and they seem to love it. From what I’ve seen black gay men love the idea of owning white slaves boys . I guess I’m a servant that’s the bottom line I provide service to my Master I obey my Master .

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
Im new here. I'm also a DL btm for blk only..luv the pics.

Attachments

• 20230827_233551.jpg
    20230827_233551.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 34
I have a job on the outside , but when I’m home all house work is my responsibility. Master loves to cook I clean up after he’s finished cooking. I wash him in the shower , I dry him ,rub him with scented oil I’m like his valet i dress him sometimes. At first his friends come over to watch sports or play cards, well I was embarrassed I’m a naked white boy with a slave collar on serving drinks to superior black men and they seem to love it. From what I’ve seen black gay men love the idea of owning white slaves boys . I guess I’m a servant that’s the bottom line I provide service to my Master I obey my Master .
Thanks.

I am interested in hearing any anecdotes you have to share. Or stores about how your master has pushed your boundaries further than the embarasment..

Thanks.

I am interested in hearing any anecdotes you have to share. Or stores about how your master has pushed your boundaries further than the embarasment..
We had to travel to a Midwest city for a few days it was for Master’s job. I was able to get a few days off so he took me with him. We were having a nice time, I mean we kept it cool we weren’t too obvious. Master had several meetings he had to attend . The last night we found out about a gay bar so we decided to check it out. When we go out like that , well we get kind of wild. Master wore his boots black leather shorts a black leather vest no shirt and a nice gold chain. Master looked gorgeous and I wore white shorts and a pink kind of baggy tank top it looks real feminine I like it and my slave collar and once we came in the door Master hooked my leash up to my collar . It’s never been a problem before I mean a lot of gay people dig seeing a black Master with a white slave boy on a leash. I mean I ain’t sucking his cock on the dance floor. lol well everything seemed nice I really don’t socialize I’m always quiet on my leash. We were the only interracial couple there.Master let me go to the bathroom by myself I went in and there was two big like white gay bears in there and when I walked in they stared me down I put my head down I took a pee washed my hands and was about to leave . The one stood in front of me he wouldn’t let me pass the fat prick . He pushed me back and said we don’t like your kind her, I said I’m sorry I thought this is a gay bar I don’t want any trouble . He said racist insults at me because I’m owned by Master John. I was scared I thought they were going to beat me up or worst two big giant fat guys, when I tried to go around them they-moved in front of me they wouldn’t let me pass and then two other guys just happed to walk in and fat stuff turned looked away from me and I scooted around them out the door. lol I was shook up Master saw me and said what’s wrong ? are you ok ? I said yes Master but I started feeling a little sick to my stomach . Well by now them two fat fucks came out of the bathroom. They looked over at us and Master saw like something spilled or splashed on his boot so I took a napkin and I got down and wiped it was like a dirt mark on Master’s boot and those fatties watched me do it. Master hooked my leash back to my collar while I kneeled and Master led me out the door i looked back when we were leaving and they were watching Master lead me out on the leash. I loved them seeing that my dominant black Master owned me. I didn’t want to get worked over by them cows I’m not tough but Master is a very strong tough powerful man and he could have easily killed them fat ass slobs, I didn’t want trouble so I never told my Master until we got home, he whipped me for not telling him but he said he understood I was trying to protect him is why I didn’t tell him but I had to be whipped I’m not allowed to have secrets from my Master that’s a rule that’s set in stone. So I did deserved to be punished but it all worked out and them fat slobs almost got me I don’t know what they were going to do but I knew i was going get a beating if I didn’t escape lol

My fantasy became my reality when I started being a black man's cock sucker. The more I suck him, the more docile I become. If all white people sucked black cock and got fucked by them, the world wouldn't seem so bleak, I'm lucky to have a black master to serve.
Your right, I know there’s nothing I like better then to have my superior black Master’s cock in mouth, I work hard sucking his cock before he finally gives me what I desperately need his cum. My Masters friends came over one night they smoked a lot of weed they were high goofing on me. They made up words to go along with we will rock you the Queen song they said you go nut on your face, your a big disgrace, sucking black dick all over the place we will we will fuck you and they clapped that beat lol

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Here is my tiny white clit.

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpeg
    IMG_0912.jpeg
    934 KB · Views: 19
- IT'S A STRONG, DEEP PHYSICAL SEEDING & A MENTAL AWAKENING OFTHE white boi brain..Yhe natural alignment of Black predominatence over the maturely weaker w.b. property.. asaproperty my self.. as I white property 45+ years under Lady Cynthia R.I.P. ownership.. im very aware of the plisfull state a property Broken * Fully used lives.. The more degraded under Superior's a property is held, allowed to live * fully take, give, do, be with zero sell interest other then serve be used give all to service there needs, bodily functions, take pay customers, dress, act, openly show * do as told.. Knowing with zero reservation you are a property to be functioned by Superryers.. property will be rather mindless for any way or thing else...So yes there are very real changes in white boi's to a sub humen property.. To service and be treated, used, kept, sold like a toaster.. Nothing more the a thing to be used for a Superior best interests * requirements..

Back