ownership and breeding

If with "ownership" you mean a Dominant/submissive relationship, I just can say it is a matter of trust and respect, and that is something hard to find in your comments. If you want to create a fiction or virtual fantasy in which all the answers maintain a feedback for your selfish pleasure, you should be clearer. If you are really seeking a woman to be your property and slut to breed, your messages are certainly weird.

Anyway, that is not my business.
Ok

Because this is a forum, and since she's female, probably a sensitive topic. Women are very opinionated these days, you know. And, since they control 100% of the pussy, I find it beneficial to at least listen/value their opinions. (comes with experience)

fo·rum ....NOUN
  1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
Agreed

i dont come to this site that much, anymore

hubby and i are slowly weaning ourselves off this stuff. the same thrill isn't there anymore and a lot of the time i find i'm doing things out of habit and not really wanting to.

i used to enjoy meeting guys the most. the flirting, the chase, the excitement of not knowing. even if the thing he pulled out of his pants turned out to be a let down, lol! it wasn't even a black guy thing, i like doing that with any good looking guys.

maybe i'm just growing out of it and time to move on to something else...

Young black master searching for new property and slut to breed with. Relocation not necesary just be able to travel as i am. Bi couple is ++ fantasy of mine. Ive bred with a couple white subs in past to pass on black genes but never build a family. How bout you be first. How many are into black breeding?
Me and my wife are wanting to start a relationship with a black bull, we want to be owned and start a family with beautiful black children, please help.

I believe once we as whites see the light and realize the truth - that black men are not only the most beautiful human beings in the world but are also physically superior in every way we have fantasies of extreme submission. It's not enough just to worship a black man behind closed doors when no ones looking once in awhile, we want and need them 24/7. We realize we are not their equals but rather are here to adore them. Serve them. Please them.

I know for me the more extreme ways I Can show my supreme love for black men the better I feel.

So far I've been cuckolded about 20 times. Giving a black man my white girlfriend is the start. I've worn lingerie been on a leash n collar been cum on pissed on whipped and held roughly and "******" to lick pussy and masters cock at the same time. Two weeks ago I ate master Rodney's beautiful black ass.

If he told me today I'm his and I could live on his floor and be his slave 24/7 I would

Young black master searching for new property and slut to breed with. Relocation not necesary just be able to travel as i am. Bi couple is ++ fantasy of mine. Ive bred with a couple white subs in past to pass on black genes but never build a family. How bout you be first. How many are into black breeding?
Been looking for a bull(s) to be bred with...have been bred before and LOVED it!

Hit me up if youre interested...;)

I believe once we as whites see the light and realize the truth - that black men are not only the most beautiful human beings in the world but are also physically superior in every way we have fantasies of extreme submission. It's not enough just to worship a black man behind closed doors when no ones looking once in awhile, we want and need them 24/7. We realize we are not their equals but rather are here to adore them. Serve them. Please them.

I know for me the more extreme ways I Can show my supreme love for black men the better I feel.

So far I've been cuckolded about 20 times. Giving a black man my white girlfriend is the start. I've worn lingerie been on a leash n collar been cum on pissed on whipped and held roughly and "******" to lick pussy and masters cock at the same time. Two weeks ago I ate master Rodney's beautiful black ass.

If he told me today I'm his and I could live on his floor and be his slave 24/7 I would

i used to think this type of thing was fake and someone was having a laugh. but i recently discovered this about someone i know and they're absolutely into the whole ownership thing, even describing what they'd do for their master the same way you've described. not just the wife but the husband also. they're both obsessed with pleasuring their master and say above all, they want to feel that another guy is in charge and they want to keep him happy.

it's not something i'd get into... not to that extent anyway, but i can definitely see how obsessive and extreme the fantasy can go.

funnily, this couple have someone that comes over that (mis)treats them in just they ways the like and they love him for it. he isn't black. he isn't even well endowed. but they love that he understands their needs and indulges their desires.

There is a sexual fantasy of black ownership. IMHO it is an intense role-play. We met a wonderful younger black man two years ago and we share that fantasy with him. His is out Master; we are his sex slaves. He has a key to our house; however, we set agreed upon rules. The ownership play is exciting, and intense. It, at times, feels real, especially when he invites another black man to use his sex slave couple. But the three of us know it is just a form of escaping reality.

There is a sexual fantasy of black ownership. IMHO it is an intense role-play. We met a wonderful younger black man two years ago and we share that fantasy with him. His is out Master; we are his sex slaves. He has a key to our house; however, we set agreed upon rules. The ownership play is exciting, and intense. It, at times, feels real, especially when he invites another black man to use his sex slave couple. But the three of us know it is just a form of escaping reality.
Sounds delicious

Back