I read the link and here the things that realy excite me and I want to experience one day !

A bull fucking my wife in front of me and telling me what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while he fucking her.
I love hearing my wife beg him to fuck her, because whe all know she doesn’t get it at home.
I love see fucking my wife in our bed.
I like hearing my wife thank him after he fuck her, or even I thank him for fucking her.
I like him coming in my wife’s pussy while I watch and wait for my turn.
I like getting my wife to tell me how much bigger he feel inside her.
I like my married woman tell him he was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it’s right in front of me.

I hpope my married wife is more mature. He get the pussy without the head games.

I read the link and here the things that realy excite me and I want to experience one day !

A bull fucking my wife in front of me and telling me what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
I love hearing my wife beg him to fuck her, because whe all know she doesn’t get it at home.
I like hearing my wife thank him after he fuck her, or even I thank him for fucking her.
I like my married woman tell him he was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it’s right in front of me.

I hpope my married wife is more mature. He get the pussy without the head games.

I hope you and your wife get to enjoy all those things you quoted, I have experienced all that and I really LOVE IT!

I realy can't wait to see her like this. My feelings growing stronger day by day now.
tumblr_oadz6h2Dvu1slp2syo1_1280.jpg

I realy can't wait to see her like this. My feelings growing stronger day by day now.
tumblr_oadz6h2Dvu1slp2syo1_1280.jpg
Good luck my friend!! hope it happens soon, there is nothing like witnessing the love of your life enjoying hot passionate sex with other men.... I know this first hand and I Love it!

Why would she want to have sex with you. After a short while, she won't even be able to tell your penis is in there. You have made yourself obsolete .soon she will be tired of trying to satisfy your little needs . As her needs get stronger . And her appetite increeses .

Back