21, redhead, 100lbs slutwife in Socal

95lbslutwife

Couple
Gold Member
Cuck looking for wife. She’s 21, petite, redhead, and prefers to be in control of the energy.
Looking for bulls, bi guys, groups, and experienced kinky couples to connect with in SoCal. Extremely open minded. She fucks lots of other guys but looking to explore the cuckold dynamic together with some lucky guys. PM us or reply

Last edited:
Cuck looking for wife. She’s 21, petite, redhead, and prefers to be in control of the energy.
Looking for bulls, bi guys, groups, and experienced kinky couples to connect with in SoCal. Extremely open minded. She fucks lots of other guys but looking to explore the cuckold dynamic together with some lucky guys. PM us or reply
Rancho gentleman here experienced send me a pm

Redlands California cool guy fun as well let's chat

Have u found some fun yet??

Book your nice Vacation for sun fun and to make all your nasty Dreams become true here at the sunny Island while your hot Holiday! 🏝️

First of all I would say I love redheads and she sounds like fun, but I think she should come on and explain what is she is actually looking for because saying she likes to be in control of the energy is vague. To be honest most men wouldnt mind giving up the control to woman.

PS when the guy does all the talking and not the woman it makes the account seem fake or in your case bi guys makes it seem like your the one looking. Just trying to help you out

Back