Organized Interracial Cuckolding - Taking "Black-Owned" to the Next Level

The contract between Bull Owner and cuckold couple will be key to the relationship. If it can be made legally binding, even better but not sure that's possible. Parts of the contract will be the same for every Bull/couple arrangement. The common parts will stipulate obeying the rules of the Society, STD testing, paying dues, recruiting one couple per year, etc. The remainder of the contract will be unique to the ownership. It is a negotiation between the Bull and the couple to ensure everyone is getting what they want from the arrangement.

A sample contract could contain the following:

Bull's Stipulations:

- The Bull OWNS the couple. Bull has access to the wife's pussy, mouth, and ass at all times when they are together. She will never refuse him

- When requested, husband will act as a servant/slave for the Bull and wife when they are together. Husband will clean the Bull's home or the wife's home in preparation for their lovemaking. Husband will bring water, towels, food, and ******* during their lovemaking as requested

- Bull Owner will have sexual access to the wife on a weekly basis plus one weekend a month known as "Bull's Weekend"

- Husband forfeits all intercourse with his wife. Only the Bull may penetrate her

- On Bull's Weekend, Bull will occupy the master bedroom and sleep with the wife in the marriage bed. Husband will sleep in the guest room

- Bull reserves the right to have the wife spend the night at his place anytime he chooses

- Bull and wife will have a weekend getaway twice a year without the husband

- Bull reserves the right to loan out the wife to his Bull Associates

Couple's Stipulations:

- Bull will have sex with the wife at least once a week

- Husband will be allowed to watch at least 50 percent of the time

- Husband will eat the Bull's seed from the wife's pussy

- Husband will have one night per week and one weekend a month alone with his wife unless the wife decides otherwise
Sheetmusic,

A contract is an agreement between at least two parties. It can be two corporations or two individuals. Realistically, marriage is a contract. This is why divorce is a legal matter. A couple may be married in a church, but somewhere along the line, they applied for a marriage license. This is the contract that they abide by.

Also, if both parties agree, the contract may be altered. If corporation X agreed to make 50 widgets a year, but found they could only realistically produce 25, then they can go to company Y and ask that the contract be amended. The same is true in a marriage. There is nothing to prevent a couple from stating in front of both religious and civil authority that they will be monogamous. Then, they sit down around a kitchen table and decide that monogamy isn't working. So they agree to try other options (i.e. an 'open marriage') The contract isn't violated, it's been amended.

We run into legal issues when a violation of a contract occurs. For example, the wife has an affair without the knowledge of the husband. That's a clear violation of the original contract and obvious legal grounds for divorce (a termination of the contract with provisos - i.e. alimony and baby support)

You spoke of a bull/cuck couple contract. By putting it in writing and having all interested parties sign it, then it can be considered a legally binding document. What would make it definitely a legal document is if it were notarized. So, if a couple and their Bull sign such a document, then they could be legally bound to adhere to it - FOREVER.

The only way that a contract - any contract - can be broken is through mutual agreement of all parties involved, OR if one party becomes unable to fulfill their portion of the contract - death is a good example.

Why am I saying all of this? Because if someone were to go into the type of contract you outlined, and after X amount of time, someone (wife, husband, bull) decides to stop, the 'offended party(s)' can sue! For like, lots of money! And even if they decide to take legal action, but it gets thrown out of court, the entire area (friends, family, co-workers) would know instantly the provisions of that contract, what they had done and everything else you don't want printed in a newspaper.

Don't get me wrong - having a Black lover is wonderful! Yes it is! But please be careful what you put on paper! I've had a harmless letter I had written to a relative read into the court record, word for word, during a contested will situation. I found while my claim on the will was valid, and I won the case, too much time was spent defending what amounted to two sentences. To this day, I'm very careful what I put down on 'paper' as it can be used against me!

Just a word of warning.

Hugs

Donna

Sheetmusic,

A contract is an agreement between at least two parties. It can be two corporations or two individuals. Realistically, marriage is a contract. This is why divorce is a legal matter. A couple may be married in a church, but somewhere along the line, they applied for a marriage license. This is the contract that they abide by.

Also, if both parties agree, the contract may be altered. If corporation X agreed to make 50 widgets a year, but found they could only realistically produce 25, then they can go to company Y and ask that the contract be amended. The same is true in a marriage. There is nothing to prevent a couple from stating in front of both religious and civil authority that they will be monogamous. Then, they sit down around a kitchen table and decide that monogamy isn't working. So they agree to try other options (i.e. an 'open marriage') The contract isn't violated, it's been amended.

We run into legal issues when a violation of a contract occurs. For example, the wife has an affair without the knowledge of the husband. That's a clear violation of the original contract and obvious legal grounds for divorce (a termination of the contract with provisos - i.e. alimony and baby support)

You spoke of a bull/cuck couple contract. By putting it in writing and having all interested parties sign it, then it can be considered a legally binding document. What would make it definitely a legal document is if it were notarized. So, if a couple and their Bull sign such a document, then they could be legally bound to adhere to it - FOREVER.

The only way that a contract - any contract - can be broken is through mutual agreement of all parties involved, OR if one party becomes unable to fulfill their portion of the contract - death is a good example.

Why am I saying all of this? Because if someone were to go into the type of contract you outlined, and after X amount of time, someone (wife, husband, bull) decides to stop, the 'offended party(s)' can sue! For like, lots of money! And even if they decide to take legal action, but it gets thrown out of court, the entire area (friends, family, co-workers) would know instantly the provisions of that contract, what they had done and everything else you don't want printed in a newspaper.

Don't get me wrong - having a Black lover is wonderful! Yes it is! But please be careful what you put on paper! I've had a harmless letter I had written to a relative read into the court record, word for word, during a contested will situation. I found while my claim on the will was valid, and I won the case, too much time was spent defending what amounted to two sentences. To this day, I'm very careful what I put down on 'paper' as it can be used against me!

Just a word of warning.

Hugs

Donna

Thanks, Donna.

We need a Leader to step-up and get interracial cuckolding organized on a larger scale. It has been growing in popularity for decades but it is still hard to connect with people and live out those fantasies. We need an Alpha of Black Alphas to organize a SECRET SOCIETY of DOMINANT BLACK BULLS and cuckold couples.

VISION:
- Society consists of Black Bull Owners, Black Bull Associates, and cuckold couples

- Annual membership dues will be paid to cover operational costs and the cost of events

- Black Bull Owners OWN the cuckold couple. He is their MASTER. Associates are brought in as needed for gangbangs and loaning out the wife

- Society maintains a 3:1 ratio of Bulls to couples at all times -- 1 Bull Owner and 2 Bull Associates per couple

- All Bulls must meet minimum requirements established by the Alpha Leader such as height, weight, physique, age range, and cock size

- Bull Owners must meet even higher standards that include Experience, Dominance, Personality, and Intelligence. Owners must be experienced Masters at controlling a couple

- Couples go through extensive screening, including an application, interview, and audition process. This is to weed out wannabes, flakes, and those simply unfit for Black ownership

- Couples get to review all Bull profiles up-front to be assured of quality

- Couples are selected by the Bulls through a process similar to the NFL draft or perhaps an auction. It is the Bulls who select the couples, not the couples selecting the Bulls

- Local chapters will be established around the country to help spread Black Ownership and cuckoldry everywhere

- Contracts will be drawn-up and signed by all parties. Both Bulls and couples must meet the terms of the contract or be permanently kicked-out of the society

- STD testing is conducted on everyone on a regular basis

- An initiation ceremony consummates the new relationship:
- The Bull Owner will claim the wife's pussy by cumming inside of her. When the husband consumes the Bull's seed from her pussy, ownership is officially consummated and final

- Ownership is renewed on an annual basis if all parties agree and everyone has followed the rules of the Society. Bulls have the option to trade their couple to another Bull. Couples may only renew if they have successfully recruited another cuckold couple into the society

- With good behavior, after 1 year of of active Black-ownership and renewal for a second year, the wife will become permanently tattooed with a custom-designed QoS symbol placed wherever the Bull chooses. This will be viewed as a status symbol indicating her dedication and commitment to being BLACK-OWNED. It will also serve as a brand indicating ownership by the Society. Only the Bull Owner can submit a couple for tattoo consideration.

- The husband, after 1 year, if he has behaved and followed all rules, consistently demonstrating to his Bull Owner that he is a good and obedient cuckold, will be permanently tattooed with the Jack of Spades symbol wherever the Bull chooses.

- The Alpha Leader will host an annual mansion party for Bulls and couples. Wives will be honored guests with the focus being on their pleasure. Multiple Bulls will entertain each wife in the many bedrooms available. Husbands will be attendants only, bringing towels, water, lube, and drinks. Husbands will change sheets and keep the bathrooms clean while their wives have fun
that is one hell of an idea.as much as we like the idea I doubt it can happen nowadays in current climate of events.
every one please stay safe.

We need a Leader to step-up and get interracial cuckolding organized on a larger scale. It has been growing in popularity for decades but it is still hard to connect with people and live out those fantasies. We need an Alpha of Black Alphas to organize a SECRET SOCIETY of DOMINANT BLACK BULLS and cuckold couples.

VISION:
- Society consists of Black Bull Owners, Black Bull Associates, and cuckold couples

- Annual membership dues will be paid to cover operational costs and the cost of events

- Black Bull Owners OWN the cuckold couple. He is their MASTER. Associates are brought in as needed for gangbangs and loaning out the wife

- Society maintains a 3:1 ratio of Bulls to couples at all times -- 1 Bull Owner and 2 Bull Associates per couple

- All Bulls must meet minimum requirements established by the Alpha Leader such as height, weight, physique, age range, and cock size

- Bull Owners must meet even higher standards that include Experience, Dominance, Personality, and Intelligence. Owners must be experienced Masters at controlling a couple

- Couples go through extensive screening, including an application, interview, and audition process. This is to weed out wannabes, flakes, and those simply unfit for Black ownership

- Couples are selected by the Bulls through a process similar to the NFL draft or perhaps an auction. It is the Bulls who select the couples, not the couples selecting the Bulls

- Local chapters will be established around the country to help spread Black Ownership and cuckoldry everywhere

- Contracts will be drawn-up and signed by all parties. Both Bulls and couples must meet the terms of the contract or be permanently kicked-out of the society

- The Bull Owner will claim the wife's pussy by cumming inside of her. When the husband consumes the Bull's seed from her pussy, ownership is officially consummated and final

- Ownership is renewed on an annual basis if all parties agree and everyone has followed the rules of the Society. Bulls have the option to trade their couple to another Bull. Couples may only renew if they have successfully recruited another cuckold couple into the society

- With good behavior, after 1 year of of active Black-ownership and renewal for a second year, the wife will become permanently tattooed with a custom-designed QoS symbol placed wherever the Bull chooses. This will be viewed as a status symbol indicating her dedication and commitment to being BLACK-OWNED. It will also serve as a brand indicating ownership by the Society. Only the Bull Owner can submit a couple for tattoo consideration.

- The husband, after 1 year, if he has behaved and followed all rules, consistently demonstrating to his Bull Owner that he is a good and obedient cuckold, will be permanently tattooed with the Jack of Spades symbol wherever the Bull chooses.

- The Alpha Leader will host an annual mansion party for Bulls and couples. Wives will be honored guests with the focus being on their pleasure. Multiple Bulls will entertain each wife in the many bedrooms available. Husbands will be attendants only, bringing towels, water, lube, and drinks. Husbands will change sheets and keep the bathrooms clean while their wives have fun

Hi,
This are good rules for couples in Black Owned marriage. Maybe I would like to understand more about risks for family life and how to take care of ******* in that lifestyle. The Owner has to be discreet with them.
-Z

Hi,
This are good rules for couples in Black Owned marriage. Maybe I would like to understand more about risks for family life and how to take care of ******* in that lifestyle. The Owner has to be discreet with them.
-Z

Each of these arrangements would have to be custom-tailored to work for everyone involved. Some couples may be able to go all-in and have the Bull Owner live with them or vice-versa. Others may need a more discreet arrangement. In those situations, time with the Bull may need to be at his place or a hotel. In some situations, husbands may take care of the ******* while the wife meets up with the Bull for an afternoon of sex.

VISION:

Not sure about the practicality but a very well thought through idea. Love be the idea of Bulls trading their couples without the couple having any say into whether they want to be traded.

Not sure about the practicality but a very well thought through idea. Love be the idea of Bulls trading their couples without the couple having any say into whether they want to be traded.

True about the practicality. This is merely a framework for putting some structure around IR cuckolding. Right now it's pretty unorganized. Other fetishes like BDSM have at least some organization, including the contracts. IR cuckolding just needs an ambitious person to step up and get it started.

The only problem with this is that I think there needs to a stricter guideline to what a bull is. Just because you are black doesn't make you a bull.
There are plenty of out of shape, can't fuck, black guys out here that mess it up for the rest of us.

I think there should be some sort of training, screening and guidelines for being a bull. Like a physical test, be well kept ,and displaying good sexual prowess.

When I was in L.A. I wanted to set something like this up. I wanted a private house where I would throw large interracial sex party getaways.
I wanted to setup like this membership thing where like 20- 25 people would visit my house like 4 times a year and they would stay for like 4 days.
Rooms had toys(vibrators, strapons for wives who are into pegging their husbands while getting fucked, whips, chains, handcuffs, dog leashes) , bdsm things, beds were designed for sexual intercourse, sex dungeon in the basement, bathrooms had all your hygienics laid out for sexual cleanliness(condoms, lube, dick pills, massage oil, different soaps), lingerie was already prepared in the closet of each room, different sex games and of course exquisite food.

I actually joked about this in public and was actually shocked by how many people both black and white were down for it.

The contract between Bull Owner and cuckold couple will be key to the relationship. If it can be made legally binding, even better but not sure that's possible. Parts of the contract will be the same for every Bull/couple arrangement. The common parts will stipulate obeying the rules of the Society, STD testing, paying dues, recruiting one couple per year, etc. The remainder of the contract will be unique to the ownership. It is a negotiation between the Bull and the couple to ensure everyone is getting what they want from the arrangement.

A sample contract could contain the following:

Bull's Stipulations:

- The Bull OWNS the couple. Bull has access to the wife's pussy, mouth, and ass at all times when they are together. She will never refuse him

- When requested, husband will act as a servant/slave for the Bull and wife when they are together. Husband will clean the Bull's home or the wife's home in preparation for their lovemaking. Husband will bring water, towels, food, and ******* during their lovemaking as requested

- Bull Owner will have sexual access to the wife on a weekly basis plus one weekend a month known as "Bull's Weekend"

- Husband forfeits all intercourse with his wife. Only the Bull may penetrate her

- On Bull's Weekend, Bull will occupy the master bedroom and sleep with the wife in the marriage bed. Husband will sleep in the guest room

- Bull reserves the right to have the wife spend the night at his place anytime he chooses

- Bull and wife will have a weekend getaway twice a year without the husband

- Bull reserves the right to loan out the wife to his Bull Associates

Couple's Stipulations:

- Bull will have sex with the wife at least once a week

- Husband will be allowed to watch at least 50 percent of the time

- Husband will eat the Bull's seed from the wife's pussy

- Husband will have one night per week and one weekend a month alone with his wife unless the wife decides otherwise
Wow.

Hot.

It's an interesting fantasy. But I can't help but cringe a bit at some of the details. For instance: bulls are supposedly at the top of the food chain, but they have more stipulations than the couples, they "give up love for this," and there's only one cuckold couple for every three of them? I feel like most of the bulls we have gotten to know would probably tell you to take a hike, but I could be wrong.

It's interesting to note that there are no shortage of threads like this, talking about extreme hypothetical fantasy, but they never seem to be written by a bull or a cuckoldress. It's always a cuck or wannabe. To me personally it feels like topping from the bottom and something that is unlikely to work in practice. Best of luck though!

But...this already exists in L.A. There's several groups that are run this way.
That'st's cool, I'll have to look into that. I'd be happy to be wrong, especially if it's organized with more of a focus on the dominant roles and not the horny desires of porn-addicted, lonely subs (not calling Sheetmusic that, just talking about a general pattern I feel like I've noticed). I'm very curious to learn about how it actually works in practice in LA.

That'st's cool, I'll have to look into that. I'd be happy to be wrong, especially if it's organized with more of a focus on the dominant roles and not the horny desires of porn-addicted, lonely subs (not calling Sheetmusic that, just talking about a general pattern I feel like I've noticed). I'm very curious to learn about how it actually works in practice in LA.
A guy I know named Xavier runs one. I've never joined or attended any of the house gatherings but when he told me about it, the design was almost exactly like the one outlined here. Obviously they're not running events at the moment but when things start back up I'll give you a heads up.

A guy I know named Xavier runs one. I've never joined or attended any of the house gatherings but when he told me about it, the design was almost exactly like the one outlined here. Obviously they're not running events at the moment but when things start back up I'll give you a heads up.
I wonder if there is something like this on the east coast?

VISION:

These rules could use some editing/changing but other than that, i LOVE the idea of getting a nationwide cucking organization started. I imagined me and my girl standing in a house with other couples and a ton of horny black men around, our women on the stairs as we basically have an auction for who will be sleeping with these women tonight. Some guy getting the winning bid, taking my girls hand up the stairs and i slowly follow behind hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Back