Organized Interracial Cuckolding - Taking "Black-Owned" to the Next Level

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
We need a Leader to step-up and get interracial cuckolding organized on a larger scale. It has been growing in popularity for decades but it is still hard to connect with people and live out those fantasies. We need an Alpha of Black Alphas to organize a SECRET SOCIETY of DOMINANT BLACK BULLS and cuckold couples.

VISION:
- Society consists of Black Bull Owners, Black Bull Associates, and cuckold couples

- Annual membership dues will be paid to cover operational costs and the cost of events

- Black Bull Owners OWN the cuckold couple. He is their MASTER. Associates are brought in as needed for gangbangs and loaning out the wife

- Society maintains a 3:1 ratio of Bulls to couples at all times -- 1 Bull Owner and 2 Bull Associates per couple

- All Bulls must meet minimum requirements established by the Alpha Leader such as height, weight, physique, age range, and cock size

- Bull Owners must meet even higher standards that include Experience, Dominance, Personality, and Intelligence. Owners must be experienced Masters at controlling a couple

- Couples go through extensive screening, including an application, interview, and audition process. This is to weed out wannabes, flakes, and those simply unfit for Black ownership

- Couples get to review all Bull profiles up-front to be assured of quality

- Couples are selected by the Bulls through a process similar to the NFL draft or perhaps an auction. It is the Bulls who select the couples, not the couples selecting the Bulls

- Local chapters will be established around the country to help spread Black Ownership and cuckoldry everywhere

- Contracts will be drawn-up and signed by all parties. Both Bulls and couples must meet the terms of the contract or be permanently kicked-out of the society

- STD testing is conducted on everyone on a regular basis

- An initiation ceremony consummates the new relationship:
- The Bull Owner will claim the wife's pussy by cumming inside of her. When the husband consumes the Bull's seed from her pussy, ownership is officially consummated and final

- Ownership is renewed on an annual basis if all parties agree and everyone has followed the rules of the Society. Bulls have the option to trade their couple to another Bull. Couples may only renew if they have successfully recruited another cuckold couple into the society

- With good behavior, after 1 year of of active Black-ownership and renewal for a second year, the wife will become permanently tattooed with a custom-designed QoS symbol placed wherever the Bull chooses. This will be viewed as a status symbol indicating her dedication and commitment to being BLACK-OWNED. It will also serve as a brand indicating ownership by the Society. Only the Bull Owner can submit a couple for tattoo consideration.

- The husband, after 1 year, if he has behaved and followed all rules, consistently demonstrating to his Bull Owner that he is a good and obedient cuckold, will be permanently tattooed with the Jack of Spades symbol wherever the Bull chooses.

- The Alpha Leader will host an annual mansion party for Bulls and couples. Wives will be honored guests with the focus being on their pleasure. Multiple Bulls will entertain each wife in the many bedrooms available. Husbands will be attendants only, bringing towels, water, lube, and drinks. Husbands will change sheets and keep the bathrooms clean while their wives have fun

Last edited:
We need a Leader to step-up and get interracial cuckolding organized on a larger scale. It has been growing in popularity for decades but it is still hard to connect with people and live out those fantasies. We need an Alpha of Black Alphas to organize a secret society of DOMINANT BLACK BULLS and cuckold couples.

Vision:
- Society consists of Black Bull Owners, Black Bull Associates, and cuckold couples
- Black Bull Owners own the cuckold couple. He is their Master. Associates are brought in as needed for gangbangs and loaning out the wife
- Society maintains a 3:1 ratio of Bulls to couples at all times -- 1 Owner and 2 Associates per couple
- All Bulls must meet certain minimum requirements as established by the Alpha Leader
- Couples go through extensive screening, an interview, and an audition. This is to weed out the wannabes, the flakes, and those that are just unfit for Black ownership
- Couples are selected by the Bulls through an auction process
- Contracts are drawn-up and signed. Both Bulls and couples must meet the terms of the contract or be kicked out of the society
- An initiation ceremony consummates the new relationship
- When Bull Owner cums in wife's pussy and husband consumes it, ownership is consummated and final

Wow on many accounts. Regardless of what I think, very well thought out. WOW

I love (!) the idea but if a couple is perfectly devoted to their Black Master i would like him to be able to get a waiver and keep them in the Club if their reccruiting efforts are not successful

Done! The bond between Bull Owner and cuckold couple is what is most important. If the Bull has thoroughly tested their commitment to Black ownership and is happy with his couple, he may, with the approval of the Alpha Leader, elect to keep them even if they have not recruited anyone. That way the Society does not lose a true quality couple.

So I don’t know why this can’t happen. I think this lifestyle is like where swinging was in the 1970’s...now there are ton of swinging clubs all over the world.

Take a look at this video.... it’s hard to think that this kind of lifestyle won’t be like how we perceive swinging today. It’s going to be more acceptable although it’s looked at as weird now. Take a look at the video

Now the thing that is interesting about this lifestyle is it’s far more addictive and all encompassing than swinging. A lot of those in this lifestyle came from the swinging world.

You could implement this idea and implement them like swing clubs and all of a sudden watch it grow as acceptance of this lifestyle grows and more are exposed and get interested.

Im just saying. I don’t advocate the lifestyle; still tough for me to advocate something that could undermine a good marriage but this can work.

We need a Leader to step-up and get interracial cuckolding organized on a larger scale. It has been growing in popularity for decades but it is still hard to connect with people and live out those fantasies. We need an Alpha of Black Alphas to organize a SECRET SOCIETY of DOMINANT BLACK BULLS and cuckold couples.

VISION:

- Annual membership dues will be paid to cover operational costs and the cost of events

- Black Bull Owners OWN the cuckold couple. He is their MASTER. Associates are brought in as needed for gangbangs and loaning out the wife

- Society maintains a 3:1 ratio of Bulls to couples at all times -- 1 Bull Owner and 2 Bull Associates per couple

- All Bulls must meet minimum requirements established by the Alpha Leader such as height, weight, physique, age range, and cock size

- Bull Owners must meet even higher standards that include Experience, Dominance, Personality, and Intelligence. Owners must be experienced Masters at controlling a couple

- Couples go through extensive screening, including an application, interview, and audition process. This is to weed out wannabes, flakes, and those simply unfit for Black ownership

- Couples get to review all Bull profiles up-front to be assured of quality

- Couples are selected by the Bulls through a process similar to the NFL draft or perhaps an auction. It is the Bulls who select the couples, not the couples selecting the Bulls

- Local chapters will be established around the country to help spread Black Ownership and cuckoldry everywhere

- Contracts will be drawn-up and signed by all parties. Both Bulls and couples must meet the terms of the contract or be permanently kicked-out of the society

- An initiation ceremony consummates the new relationship:
- The Bull Owner will claim the wife's pussy by cumming inside of her. When the husband consumes the Bull's seed from her pussy, ownership is officially consummated and final

- Ownership is renewed on an annual basis if all parties agree and everyone has followed the rules of the Society. Bulls have the option to trade their couple to another Bull. Couples may only renew if they have successfully recruited another cuckold couple into the society

- With good behavior, after 1 year of of active Black-ownership and renewal for a second year, the wife will become permanently tattooed with a custom-designed QoS symbol placed wherever the Bull chooses. This will be viewed as a status symbol indicating her dedication and commitment to being BLACK-OWNED. It will also serve as a brand indicating ownership by the Society. Only the Bull Owner can submit a couple for tattoo consideration.

- The husband, after 1 year, if he has behaved and followed all rules, consistently demonstrating to his Bull Owner that he is a good and obedient cuckold, will be permanently tattooed with the Jack of Spades symbol wherever the Bull chooses.

- The Alpha Leader will host an annual mansion party for Bulls and couples. Wives will be honored guests with the focus being on their pleasure. Multiple Bulls will entertain each wife in the many bedrooms available. Husbands will be attendants only, bringing towels, water, lube, and drinks. Husbands will change sheets and keep the bathrooms clean while their wives have fun

Woou ,what an good imagination ,could be good but how society is grown in this modern time you need to keep this fantasy very secret.If you look the world now is going close to the right wink mentality and I m sure many couple (the ones they love cuckolding) they will love do that but for fear of friends,society ,family they will not try.
Extreme right winks they are getting stronger in Europe and USA.

So I don’t know why this can’t happen. I think this lifestyle is like where swinging was in the 1970’s...now there are ton of swinging clubs all over the world.

Take a look at this video.... it’s hard to think that this kind of lifestyle won’t be like how we perceive swinging today. It’s going to be more acceptable although it’s looked at as weird now. Take a look at the video

Now the thing that is interesting about this lifestyle is it’s far more addictive and all encompassing than swinging. A lot of those in this lifestyle came from the swinging world.

You could implement this idea and implement them like swing clubs and all of a sudden watch it grow as acceptance of this lifestyle grows and more are exposed and get interested.

Im just saying. I don’t advocate the lifestyle; still tough for me to advocate something that could undermine a good marriage but this can work.

I watched the first 10 minutes or so. It looks really good and I will finish it when I get a chance. I truly believe this trend will continue and we will see more and more cuckolds and white women with Black men. It will grow in acceptance without a doubt. I agree the interracial cuckolding lifestyle is addictive and has a psychological aspect that swinging just doesn't have. To make cuckolding work, aside from having trust and a strong marriage, you have to get the wife completely on-board and into it herself. Otherwise, she might try it just to please her husband and ultimately resent him for it.

The Society I have outlined really should be organized and run by a strong dominant Bull -- someone who is deep into the Black Dominance / white submission lifestyle. I know Bulls like this who believe in this as their personal philosophy. Would love to see someone like that take this and run with it.

I watched the first 10 minutes or so. It looks really good and I will finish it when I get a chance. I truly believe this trend will continue and we will see more and more cuckolds and white women with Black men. It will grow in acceptance without a doubt. I agree the interracial cuckolding lifestyle is addictive and has a psychological aspect that swinging just doesn't have. To make cuckolding work, aside from having trust and a strong marriage, you have to get the wife completely on-board and into it herself. Otherwise, she might try it just to please her husband and ultimately resent him for it.

The Society I have outlined really should be organized and run by a strong dominant Bull -- someone who is deep into the Black Dominance / white submission lifestyle. I know Bulls like this who believe in this as their personal philosophy. Would love to see someone like that take this and run with it.

You will love the rest of the video....it’s great. Really gives string rationale for why this can work.

plus I strong believe is the couple is happy with the bull and the black bull is happy with the couple the must need to be a kind of engagement from the bull and the couple,because close relation ships bring feelings.
So eventually they can be living together the three of them,I think maybe I am wrong.

plus I strong believe is the couple is happy with the bull and the black bull is happy with the couple the must need to be a kind of engagement from the bull and the couple,because close relation ships bring feelings.
So eventually they can be living together the three of them,I think maybe I am wrong.

I think you are right about feelings. The Black-Owned wife will naturally develop feelings for her Black Master/Lover. This is a deeply intense relationship based on mutual pleasure and attraction. Throw in heady concepts such as Dominance and submission, Master and slave, and interracial taboo -- frequently and over an extended period of time -- and you will have a potent formula for developing feelings -- up to and including falling in love. The Bull will spend entire weekends (at a minimum) in their marriage bed, making love to the wife -- all with the husband's loving support. The Bull has conquered the husband, taken over the home, taken the wife and made her his, and makes love to her like no one ever has -- of course she will fall for him!

The trick for everyone here is not to blow it. Don't mess up a good thing. The wife can have it all. The Bull can have it all. They don't need to break up the marriage because it's the marriage that gives them everything they want. And of course, Society rules would dictate -- any party that even attempts to break-up the marriage will be publicly shamed and banned for life.

Of course the must be respect between the three of them,marriage must not be brock need to be the three together,in front of the society from door to outside the bull is a renter in one of the house rooms from doors to inside is the owner of the couple,fucking the wife and making sure the husband clean the cam from wife pussy,mouth or even showing respect cleaning the bulls cock.
But the bull must bring in come to the family (money helps every body) the bull need to be educated,could have a conversation of many things,clean polite,accepting them selfs when hi make a mistake like this confidence and respect between the three will grow.

The trick for everyone here is not to blow it. Don't mess up a good thing. The wife can have it all. The Bull can have it all. They don't need to break up the marriage because it's the marriage that gives them everything they want

THIS IS THE TRICK - this can be one of the most successful alternative sexual lifestyle if everyone plays by the rules and play their roles. Bull - you are the key to pleasure and all the desire....you’ve given up love for this. Husband - the idea that he can allow his wife to have EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER WANTED but can go back home and be loved, respected, and appreciated by his wife. Wife - Gets everything. The greatest sexual experience she will ever have but the loving relationship of a man that loves and cares for her.

This is like what DisneyLand is for *******...it’s a make-believe world for happiness. Nothing in our lives is that happy but we love the experience of it. We don’t come back home and expect DisneyLand - we just try to live the best life possible.

Sheet, this is Queen of Spades/BBC Pleasure Island where you come for a weekend of experiences that you will never forget. Everyone plays their roles and everyone is happy. Show them how to succeed in local areas.

Vegas Jay kinda got that going in Vegas. When in Vegas, hit me up and I’ll give you an experience. My man has got more requests than he can fill.

Making this an experience vs a relationship....more people will want to try.

THIS IS THE TRICK - this can be one of the most successful alternative sexual lifestyle if everyone plays by the rules and play their roles. Bull - you are the key to pleasure and all the desire....you’ve given up love for this. Husband - the idea that he can allow his wife to have EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER WANTED but can go back home and be loved, respected, and appreciated by his wife. Wife - Gets everything. The greatest sexual experience she will ever have but the loving relationship of a man that loves and cares for her.

This is like what DisneyLand is for *******...it’s a make-believe world for happiness. Nothing in our lives is that happy but we love the experience of it. We don’t come back home and expect DisneyLand - we just try to live the best life possible.

Sheet, this is Queen of Spades/BBC Pleasure Island where you come for a weekend of experiences that you will never forget. Everyone plays their roles and everyone is happy. Show them how to succeed in local areas.

Vegas Jay kinda got that going in Vegas. When in Vegas, hit me up and I’ll give you an experience. My man has got more requests than he can fill.

Making this an experience vs a relationship....more people will want to try.

I agree it would be easier to set this up as an experience - someplace you can go and live out a fantasy for a weekend. I've talked to Vegas Jay. Only issue for us there was that his group takes photos and videos of every session. Of course, they are discreet and keep things private but still, that was a deal-breaker for my wife.

Im discreet abd in cali check out my media and pm me
I agree it would be easier to set this up as an experience - someplace you can go and live out a fantasy for a weekend. I've talked to Vegas Jay. Only issue for us there was that his group takes photos and videos of every session. Of course, they are discreet and keep things private but still, that was a deal-breaker for my wife.

I like where this is going.
I've only skimmed atm, but with some good guidance and direction @sheetmusic has deeply thought concept. Of course from concept to implementation, to reality as it were, is a process of experiment and failure and regrouping.
So props!
I'll be back later for a deep dive

Thank you, King! Looking forward to your comments.

The contract between Bull Owner and cuckold couple will be key to the relationship. If it can be made legally binding, even better but not sure that's possible. Parts of the contract will be the same for every Bull/couple arrangement. The common parts will stipulate obeying the rules of the Society, STD testing, paying dues, recruiting one couple per year, etc. The remainder of the contract will be unique to the ownership. It is a negotiation between the Bull and the couple to ensure everyone is getting what they want from the arrangement.

A sample contract could contain the following:

Bull's Stipulations:

- The Bull OWNS the couple. Bull has access to the wife's pussy, mouth, and ass at all times when they are together. She will never refuse him

- When requested, husband will act as a servant/slave for the Bull and wife when they are together. Husband will clean the Bull's home or the wife's home in preparation for their lovemaking. Husband will bring water, towels, food, and ******* during their lovemaking as requested

- Bull Owner will have sexual access to the wife on a weekly basis plus one weekend a month known as "Bull's Weekend"

- Husband forfeits all intercourse with his wife. Only the Bull may penetrate her

- On Bull's Weekend, Bull will occupy the master bedroom and sleep with the wife in the marriage bed. Husband will sleep in the guest room

- Bull reserves the right to have the wife spend the night at his place anytime he chooses

- Bull and wife will have a weekend getaway twice a year without the husband

- Bull reserves the right to loan out the wife to his Bull Associates

Couple's Stipulations:

- Bull will have sex with the wife at least once a week

- Husband will be allowed to watch at least 50 percent of the time

- Husband will eat the Bull's seed from the wife's pussy

- Husband will have one night per week and one weekend a month alone with his wife unless the wife decides otherwise

Back