Oral bare but condoms required…

i hate condoms so much and would never use them for I don't see the point of playing with one: it's not the same. but i get the protection aspect but you are not protecting yourself if you're sucking an std ridden cock. in fact, stds can still pass with condom. eww

that's why I require very very recent std/sti testing, but that usually steers most prospects away which is why i haven't played much as of lately. specially the ones who tested months ago but claim to be clean. it's like, "Dude. how would i know? you want to cum bareback inside me and have me suck your cock dry but not give me peace of mind?" 🤣 okay no

with that said, if you are a clean man willing to show a recent std test upon meeting you can get it all 😈

i hate condoms so much and would never use them for I don't see the point of playing with one: it's not the same. but i get the protection aspect but you are not protecting yourself if you're sucking an std ridden cock. in fact, stds can still pass with condom. eww

that's why I require very very recent std/sti testing, but that usually steers most prospects away which is why i haven't played much as of lately. specially the ones who tested months ago but claim to be clean. it's like, "Dude. how would i know? you want to cum bareback inside me and have me suck your cock dry but not give me peace of mind?" 🤣 okay no

with that said, if you are a clean man willing to show a recent std test upon meeting you can get it all 😈
Totally agree. Recent and regular testing required by all concerned myself and hubby included. We also like long term relationships as we then know who we are playing with. Good Advice! Come clean or don’t cum at all!

Agree if you going to play in reality then a current test is needed by all parties! If there is any reluctance then steer clear. Plenty of other guys willing to step up. Sketchy characters should be eliminated after all the fun part is when you can all enjoy each other!

I think recent and regular testing is enough, like 3 to 4 times a year, AND getting to know how they swing. Sure, that doesn't mean everyone is 100% honest, but try your best. Also, not doing anal with anyone bare unless lots of trust over time has been established, is a damn good idea.

I don't see bare vaginal as being very much more risky than bare oral, but it is slightly. Condoms are about 60% effective on lots of sti's (excluding HIV). Most are treatable if caught early, and HIV is super low transmission in vaginal sex. Testing covers that one well, in my opinion.

HPV is something that people seem to ignore. Males can't be tested for it without having an outbreak. It can infect throats too. There's a vaccine for it, though. I say get the vaccine combined with frequent testing and trying your best to vet people, and that's a damn good happy medium.

I know a woman that's tested nearly monthly, and she's bare probably with just 50% of guys.

At least they can spot HPV on a cervix faster during an annual checkup. I think it's not seen in a throat until it's late.

I think recent and regular testing is enough, like 3 to 4 times a year, AND getting to know how they swing. Sure, that doesn't mean everyone is 100% honest, but try your best. Also, not doing anal with anyone bare unless lots of trust over time has been established, is a damn good idea.

I don't see bare vaginal as being very much more risky than bare oral, but it is slightly. Condoms are about 60% effective on lots of sti's (excluding HIV). Most are treatable if caught early, and HIV is super low transmission in vaginal sex. Testing covers that one well, in my opinion.

HPV is something that people seem to ignore. Males can't be tested for it without having an outbreak. It can infect throats too. There's a vaccine for it, though. I say get the vaccine combined with frequent testing and trying your best to vet people, and that's a damn good happy medium.

I know a woman that's tested nearly monthly, and she's bare probably with just 50% of guys.

At least they can spot HPV on a cervix faster during an annual checkup. I think it's not seen in a throat until it's late.
All good advice. Regular testing and know your partners. Perhaps why I love long term relationships with those whom we play with today.

I understand and appreciate your sensitivity! I get tested every 3 months to make sure that I am good! I'll give you my results for bareback sex with you!

I feel that the no condom rule for oral sex is because I am in charge of the “process”. Also , use your eyes… I’m not going down on some scarred grizzled meat monster…. The recent test thing is a must , but we’ve not been able to find anyone here who can abide by that rule….

I feel that the no condom rule for oral sex is because I am in charge of the “process”. Also , use your eyes… I’m not going down on some scarred grizzled meat monster…. The recent test thing is a must , but we’ve not been able to find anyone here who can abide by that rule….
Screening testing and attraction always a must, it is my mouth n pussy I decide who and what goes in them! Keep trying we‘re sure you will find someone. Dang COVID turned our playing upside down, but little by little things are returning to normal. So thankful we had a couple f regular guys we were able to interact with throughout the lockdown. Actually it resulted in them joining us a whole lot more as most things were shut down. Good Luck. 💋

The chances of catching something from oral without a condom is minimal compared to penetration. And the diseases you're unlikely to get from oral are easily treatable

Bingo. HIV via oral has little or no chance; it certainly can with unprotected vaginal and anal. The bacteria bugs are unpleasant, but curable. The only monkey wrench, of course, is Herpes which isn't curable and most certainly can be transmitted via oral. But it is not nearly as life altering as HIV.

Bingo. HIV via oral has little or no chance; it certainly can with unprotected vaginal and anal. The bacteria bugs are unpleasant, but curable. The only monkey wrench, of course, is Herpes which isn't curable and most certainly can be transmitted via oral. But it is not nearly as life altering as HIV.
We only play bare, so fresh STD test or no play, and we understand even that isn’t 100% but that is how we play. Sorry that’s just us!

I don’t understand, some people require condoms, but will perform oral bare, or allow you to perform it on them bare… 😂 It’s backwards if you ask me… Someone, anyone help me understand please… or am sti losing it.
It is pure stupiditty!! HIV and any other STD can easily be transferred by oral copulation also. MAkes ZERO sense. If I was afraid of getting something from a Lover, putting a condom on would not make that any less a concern!! J (the wife)

It is pure stupiditty!! HIV and any other STD can easily be transferred by oral copulation also. MAkes ZERO sense. If I was afraid of getting something from a Lover, putting a condom on would not make that any less a concern!! J (the wife)
Risk of contracting HIV from receptive anal sex: 1 in 71
Risk of contracting HIV from receptive vaginal sex: 1 in 1250
Rick of contracting HIV from receptive oral sex: Literally so low that no meta-analysis estimates exist.

The risks are not only not the same, they are wildly, massively different. I wish people here (and elsewhere) would stop spreading unscientific nonsense.

Back