Oral bare but condoms required…

I don’t understand, some people require condoms, but will perform oral bare, or allow you to perform it on them bare… 😂 It’s backwards if you ask me… Someone, anyone help me understand please… or am i losing it.
I think they usually wear it as pregnancy counter measure, also the fun part about oral is the taste and the feeling with condom it would never feel the same for him or her

I think they usually wear it as pregnancy counter measure, also the fun part about oral is the taste and the feeling with condom it would never feel the same for him or her
Who likes the taste of condom? As for the other comments. I hate condoms I love the feel of bare cock always but I have to be sure the guy is safe from stds. Bring a current test if you want to play with me or with us. Required always

True, but imagine this lifestyle without the oozes of a creampie, creampies are essential. It’s the signature.
I played bareback before I was fixed. I took a lot of chances for this very reason and my dislike of condoms. It was so nice prior to HIV I never worried about anything just enjoyed the feeling to throbbing cocks filling me with cum. Today I’m fixed so no pregnancy concerns today it’s all about STD but as I said bring the test if you want to play with me.

The chances of catching something from oral without a condom is minimal compared to penetration. And the diseases you're unlikely to get from oral are easily treatable
I disagree, try swollowing some cum from an HIV postive male and let me know if it is easly treatable. No exchange of bodily fluids are the only way to prevent the spread of stds but if we are notgoing to refrain from the absolute method then I require a current test to play, and of course I or we will always furnish the same.

I disagree, try swollowing some cum from an HIV postive male and let me know if it is easly treatable. No exchange of bodily fluids are the only way to prevent the spread of stds but if we are notgoing to refrain from the absolute method then I require a current test to play, and of course I or we will always furnish the same.
I don't think I'm going to try that Lol. Abstinence is the only way to guarantee anything so if we're going to weigh risk oral is much safer than penetration

If you are going to make exceptions, this is the way to do it. Not all forms of sex are equally risky. For HIV, the transmission rate for anal is like 5 times the rate from vaginal, and oral is only a small fraction of the rate from vaginal.

But as everyone said, testing is the way. I've been tested four times already this year.

If you are going to make exceptions, this is the way to do it. Not all forms of sex are equally risky. For HIV, the transmission rate for anal is like 5 times the rate from vaginal, and oral is only a small fraction of the rate from vaginal.

But as everyone said, testing is the way. I've been tested four times already this year.
Hopefully we know the risks , testing and trust whom u r with and still take the chance. I know I take chances for the pleasure. Always good to be reminded. We too test often no guarantee but every bit helps.

Stats and studies show you only have a 2% of getting HIV from someone who HAS it. You make sure you and your partners have no cuts/wounds or lacerations that are healing and the chance of getting anything outside of a bladder infection is less than half a percent. But I get what you're saying for sure. ❤️

Back