Opposite of wives you never suspect, what about husbands you never suspect?

I was actually with a couple, and I noticed the excitement in him. He even asked if it was ok if he guided me into his wife. I’m sure they had discussed that privately, but me being the person I am knew it was more to him. So me and the wife had our fun, and I drove home. He reached out to me again in chat, and I decided to pick his brain. I actually made him admit to me he wanted to do more than just guide me in.
Well the second meetup came about, me and his wife were on the bed kissing and warming up. I told her, your husband wants to suck my cock. She looks at me and I looked at him, he was hesitant and I told him to suck my cock. He was like a kid at the candy store. I started back kissing her, and telling her to look at him. Look how he’s loving that. She was in disbelief, but wet as you know what watching him. I couldn’t let him have the load being it was for her. She came so many times we lost count. He cleaned us both, thanked me later for bringing it out so his wife knew. Last time we talk they were moving. He said him and his wife have never been so happy. They had a new lifestyle they enjoyed.

Back