Opinions on starting

toofunforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Is it easier to tell your wife you are bicurious to express your interest in seeing her with a BBC? I am not into anal, but I would suck a BBC if that would get us closer to sharing her with him. What do you all think, should I tell her I find black men attractive (which is true) or tell her I want to see her with a black man (which is my main desire)?

Those seem to be somewhat conflicting objectives to me. Focus on your primary goal, to see her with black males. The other will work itself out down the road. The forum would probably appreciate a bit more information on your wife's feedback & your couple experiences thus far. Have you ever "shared her" with any man? What is her attitude toward black males? Do you do any sexual fantasy play around the topic ... black vibrators or dildos, etc? Has she ever expressed a possibility of opening up your marriage to other people? What's her biggest sexual fantasy ... amazingly very few men really know this because their ladies don't volunteer that info.
Lay some ground work here with some information and the forum members will surely provide advice. words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Those seem to be somewhat conflicting objectives to me. Focus on your primary goal, to see her with black males. The other will work itself out down the road. The forum would probably appreciate a bit more information on your wife's feedback & your couple experiences thus far. Have you ever "shared her" with any man? What is her attitude toward black males? Do you do any sexual fantasy play around the topic ... black vibrators or dildos, etc? Has she ever expressed a possibility of opening up your marriage to other people? What's her biggest sexual fantasy ... amazingly very few men really know this because their ladies don't volunteer that info.
Lay some ground work here with some information and the forum members will surely provide advice. View attachment 5881148
Great advice and questions ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wanted by wife of eight year to try a blk cock. Found out she cheated on me with a coworker and threatened to divorce her unless she did some things i wanted to try. My wife is 5-6 blond hair, blue eyes, petite 34b-26-35 , 120 lbs. raised in a religious family and cares more about appearance than anything else. My first demand was to shave her clit baby clean and lose the bra and panties. Second was that i would bring a stranger to a hotel room and for her to be naked on bed and have sex with him. She said no , but after facing the facts she reluctantly agreed but wanted conditions like condoms and she could veto who i brought. I told her i make the decision not her it was her who cheated, and this is my reparations. I have a black friend who works for the state he very black with thick 9-inch cock. I told him the hotel room to be there at a certain time. He arrived on time and my wife was pissed she doesn't care for blacks . I told her she knows the consequences and divorce would ******* her religious family. She tried to suck him to keep him out of her pussy but i swapped placed with him and made her suck me. He pulled her to edge of the bed and pushed his cock in about half way. Her eyes were crying from the pain but i kept her mouth on my cock so she couldn't say a word. He took his cock out and reenter about five times before bottoming out in her pussy. He screwed her unmercifully for about 10 minutes before he exploded in her. She must have organismed about two times because i watched her body shake that many times. Well he dressed and left and she told me she would never do that again even if it meant divorce. Unknown to her i had come earlier and set up a camera to record the whole thing so I am sure she will do what i want in the future.

are u wanting applause or condemnation? bnwo is not about threats, its about wanting to change the world. some here will judge what u did, some will applaude it, others will condemn it...but in the end, u havta live with what u did just like all of us do/did...as long as ur content with what u did, then any consequences resulting in it will be on u, not on ur wife, not on the black guy.

I Personally was never into participating in any sexual experience with any other males.
However I did love my Wife experiencing other men.
Sometimes with me sometimes without.
However from a very young age we both swore Honesty with each other, Which I know on my part,I know I kept.
I,always loved my Wife having sex with other men, I loved being in Her company and saying to me, I think someone fancies me.
I would always say “ Go for It If you like what you see “.
Sometimes She would, and I would conveniently disappear for a while, To make it easier for Her.
To come back and Her say ,“ I am going out on Friday “ .
This happened to both of us,as when We we’re younger She would say things “ Like that Woman over there cannot take Her eyes off you “ Which often led to me having sex with said lady.
That was the strength of our relationship.
Over the years, our Relationship developed from swingers ( Nowdays Hotwifing ).
To Her first trying Huge black cock.
This She Enjoyed immensely.
I encouraged Her ( Not that She needed much encouragement),We found some black only swingers parties, had a few guys come to our house , but only now and again.
Until She accompanied me to buy a new car.
The guy who sold us the car. ( This was I think circa 1998 ) was an extremely good looking, according to my wife, also I could tell He fancied Her.
He left us to print some paperwork, My Wife said “ Oh! I could do it with Him “.
When He came back,I asked where the toilet was and excused myself.
I came back and signed all the paperwork, and arranged for the delivery of the new car.
A few days Later my Wife announced She would be going out on Friday night with a little grin.
I knew straightaway that She was meeting the young salesman,( I think She was 48/49 at the time).
Friday came She got ready for Her date, We sat on the Bed talking.
I said “ Don’t forget to remember everything about your night out “ with Her replying don’t worry I will.
I watched Her drive off ,and looked at the clock guessing that She would have arrived at the Hotel ,She tended to use over the years for both black and white dates.
She got home around 1.00 am.
I was in bed, She came in straight away, I asked if She had enjoyed Herself.
To which She said “ Babe I have had the absolutely best fuck ever “.
I said something like “ It was that good “ She looked me directly in the eye and replied “ It was the best sex I have ever had “.
I asked Why it was so good ?
She said I could tell when He sold us the car He was a big boy, but I didn’t realise how big.
She said He was the biggest cock She had ever seen and was about 10ish which a very fat girth.
She said He made Her come off many times, and She wanted Him again.
This was the start of I think a 10/11 year relationship between them.
He was 17 years younger than Her. with a young family,and a wife whom He loved but was not into sex.
She started seeing Him on a fortnightly sometimes monthly basis.
She always told me how he made Her feel, I loved the sex with Her after She had been out with Him
After a While the inevitable happened, We arranged for Him to spend the night at our house, Which when it Happened was a great time for all of us.
I must say being inside Her when He pushed His massive cock into her as well, did not take long for me to cum.
She loved this, and as I have said before , When we were swinging when We were younger, was a regular occurrence.
As We all got to know each other, He would ask me things about my Wife and what turned Her on.
I always thought my Wife was a “ Submissive Exhibitionist “ who was totally fearless when it came to sex.
I explained to Him, that do not worry about upsetting me, If She doesn’t want to do something She will soon tell you.
So,the die was cast, as they say.
She,had all sorts of sexual experiences ,whilst in His company, She always preferred to go to aHer liaisons without me, as She said if I was there it intimidated everyone .
Sometimes I was allowed to go, all I can say is Wow!!! .
Iam such a lucky guy.
I have watched Her high as a kite on whatever they have given Her.
Totally wild fucking 3 of them at a time, to being fisted by a bi or lesbian woman.
She became a totally sexual *******.
However you would never have guessed, as She was always, paranoid that our Children and by this time Grandchildren would discover our lifestyle.
I would loved to have put some of the media stuff that I had of Her in action, but when at age 62 , She decided to call time on the lifestyle , I was made to get rid of it, which I did.
Her boyfriend Is still married and If He has anything in His possession then He has never indicated or shown any of it.
We have had a wonderful life together up to this far, and love each other dearly.
Now in our 70,s and looking back.
We both would have loved to have had our experiences in todays much freer lifestyle.
So anyone reading my/Our post then, I would say this.
This life is not a rehearsal,So if you have a similar mindset then go for it you are a long time dead 👌😜

Last edited:
I Personally was never into participating in any sexual experience with any other males.
However I did love my Wife experiencing other men.
Sometimes with me sometimes without.
However from a very young age we both swore Honesty with each other, Which I know on my part,I know I kept.
I,always loved my Wife having sex with other men, I loved being in Her company and saying to me, I think someone fancies me.
I would always say “ Go for It If you like what you see “.
Sometimes She would, and I would conveniently disappear for a while, To make it easier for Her.
To come back and Her say ,“ I am going out on Friday “ .
This happened to both of us,as when We we’re younger She would say things “ Like that Woman over there cannot take Her eyes off you “ Which often led to me having sex with said lady.
That was the strength of our relationship.
Over the years, our Relationship developed from swingers ( Nowdays Hotwifing ).
To Her first trying Huge black cock.
This She Enjoyed immensely.
I encouraged Her ( Not that She needed much encouragement),We found some black only swingers parties, had a few guys come to our house , but only now and again.
Until She accompanied me to buy a new car.
The guy who sold us the car. ( This was I think circa 1998 ) was an extremely good looking, according to my wife, also I could tell He fancied Her.
He left us to print some paperwork, My Wife said “ Oh! I could do it with Him “.
When He came back,I asked where the toilet was and excused myself.
I came back and signed all the paperwork, and arranged for the delivery of the new car.
A few days Later my Wife announced She would be going out on Friday night with a little grin.
I knew straightaway that She was meeting the young salesman,( I think She was 48/49 at the time).
Friday came She got ready for Her date, We sat on the Bed talking.
I said “ Don’t forget to remember everything about your night out “ with Her replying don’t worry I will.
I watched Her drive off ,and looked at the clock guessing that She would have arrived at the Hotel ,She tended to use over the years for both black and white dates.
She got home around 1.00 am.
I was in bed, She came in straight away, I asked if She had enjoyed Herself.
To which She said “ Babe I have had the absolutely best fuck ever “.
I said something like “ It was that good “ She looked me directly in the eye and replied “ It was the best sex I have ever had “.
I asked Why it was so good ?
She said I could tell when He sold us the car He was a big boy, but I didn’t realise how big.
She said He was the biggest cock She had ever seen and was about 10ish which a very fat girth.
She said He made Her come off many times, and She wanted Him again.
This was the start of I think a 10/11 year relationship between them.
He was 17 years younger than Her. with a young family,and a wife whom He loved but was not into sex.
She started seeing Him on a fortnightly sometimes monthly basis.
She always told me how he made Her feel, I loved the sex with Her after She had been out with Him
After a While the inevitable happened, We arranged for Him to spend the night at our house, Which when it Happened was a great time for all of us.
I must say being inside Her when He pushed His massive cock into her as well, did not take long for me to cum.
She loved this, and as I have said before , When we were swinging when We were younger, was a regular occurrence.
As We all got to know each other, He would ask me things about my Wife and what turned Her on.
I always thought my Wife was a “ Submissive Exhibitionist “ who was totally fearless when it came to sex.
I explained to Him, that do not worry about upsetting me, If She doesn’t want to do something She will soon tell you.
So,the die was cast, as they say.
She,had all sorts of sexual experiences ,whilst in His company, She always preferred to go to aHer liaisons without me, as She said if I was there it intimidated everyone .
Sometimes I was allowed to go, all I can say is Wow!!! .
Iam such a lucky guy.
I have watched Her high as a kite on whatever they have given Her.
Totally wild fucking 3 of them at a time, to being fisted by a bi or lesbian woman.
She became a totally sexual *******.
However you would never have guessed, as She was always, paranoid that our Children and by this time Grandchildren would discover our lifestyle.
I would loved to have put some of the media stuff that I had of Her in action, but when at age 62 , She decided to call time on the lifestyle , I was made to get rid of it, which I did.
Her boyfriend Is still married and If He has anything in His possession then He has never indicated or shown any of it.
We have had a wonderful life together up to this far, and love each other dearly.
Now in our 70,s and looking back.
We both would have loved to have had our experiences in todays much freer lifestyle.
So anyone reading my/Our post then, I would say this.
This life is not a rehearsal,So if you have a similar mindset then go for it you are a long time dead 👌😜
Sensational

Is it easier to tell your wife you are bicurious to express your interest in seeing her with a BBC? I am not into anal, but I would suck a BBC if that would get us closer to sharing her with him. What do you all think, should I tell her I find black men attractive (which is true) or tell her I want to see her with a black man (which is my main desire)?
Honesty is a must, but omitting some things in life is a skill to be mastered as well. What if any experience do you guys have as far as inviting others into your marriage? If you have no experience, have you at least discussed it? If so what was you guys experience and was the action or discussion positive?

If you guys are open and comfy why not have a discussion? The first domino to fall for us was finding out my wife was having physical affairs. As a result of that and counseling we worked toward becoming open books with each other. That did not happen over night. We were heading in the right direction but still in a bit of limbo when she told me during sex she wanted me to watch her with a black man. Work on being open with each other without judgement and under the premise that it’s discussion, not action, at least not yet.

As far as your attraction it’s the same thing as above. Unlike you I was not attracted at first. My attraction grew from watching my wife. My wife brought up how the thought of us together or just me servicing a black man would be a turn on for her. I’ll admit that her encouragement and taste for that opened my mind to it more and more. It’s true if not for her being open I probably would not have acted on it.

There’s always the possibility it could be a mixed bag too. Just talk about it.

Well here is my take on this. Both of these things are going to freak her out but telling her you are attracted to black men and want to suck cock would probably freak her the most. Not to mention threaten her position with you. Start by telling her you have dreams about watching her with another man. Then tell her you want to roll play. Then surprise her with a toy you buy yourself. A huge black dildo. Fuck her with it. When she asks why you got a black one tell her in your fantasies she is fucking a black stud. Keep progressing it will take time.

Tell her you want to Watch her with a Bull or two first.... Then just start sucking her guy without any warning 😂

It’s not for everyone, fantasy is not reality, but if you are confident in your relationship, and trust is strong, you can share moments that cannot be found any other way and it’s fulfilling in unimaginable ways xx
Very very well put💯
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Yeah, this is jumping right into the big leagues of relationships. No warmups or test drives ... its a relationship maker or breaker and no one involved really understand what its all about until. I don't recommend couples in the early stages of their relationship consider it until they've had other less demanding challenges first. Otherwise, it can be over before it even gets started.

Honesty is a must, but omitting some things in life is a skill to be mastered as well. What if any experience do you guys have as far as inviting others into your marriage? If you have no experience, have you at least discussed it? If so what was you guys experience and was the action or discussion positive?

If you guys are open and comfy why not have a discussion? The first domino to fall for us was finding out my wife was having physical affairs. As a result of that and counseling we worked toward becoming open books with each other. That did not happen over night. We were heading in the right direction but still in a bit of limbo when she told me during sex she wanted me to watch her with a black man. Work on being open with each other without judgement and under the premise that it’s discussion, not action, at least not yet.

As far as your attraction it’s the same thing as above. Unlike you I was not attracted at first. My attraction grew from watching my wife. My wife brought up how the thought of us together or just me servicing a black man would be a turn on for her. I’ll admit that her encouragement and taste for that opened my mind to it more and more. It’s true if not for her being open I probably would not have acted on it.

There’s always the possibility it could be a mixed bag too. Just talk about it.
My Wife always told me things !!!
But not necessarily straight away, She would save things up, for when We we’re in bed together, and say something, that I would pick up on , like “ You did what “ the other night.
She would always choose the right moment to enlighten me, always with the same results.
A wonderful Fuck 😜

Back