Only BBC Cums Inside

Wow.. I absolutely disagree in so many ways. Just a couple of points. People that are unable to physically perform actual penetrative intercourse can never experience love? Nobody will ever love them? Get a clue! Sex and love are not exclusively connected as you define sex, or making love. I have experienced great spiritual bonding with my wife while Making Love that did not involve my penis penetrating her. Love is not your dick.
You're assuming I said those things because your interpretation of what I said is from your perspective. I'm referring to men who are capable of physically performing actual penetrative intercourse, which is what this guy who made this thread is saying.

Wow.. I absolutely disagree in so many ways. Just a couple of points. People that are unable to physically perform actual penetrative intercourse can never experience love? Nobody will ever love them? Get a clue! Sex and love are not exclusively connected as you define sex, or making love. I have experienced great spiritual bonding with my wife while Making Love that did not involve my penis penetrating her. Love is not your dick.
This guy who made this thread has physically performed actual penetrative intercourse, his point is because he is 5 inches she won't have sex with him anymore and won't let him cum inside her anymore, but 5 inches is still physically able to perform penetrative intercourse.

That is true.. however I still can say that non-penetrative love making can and is very mutually bonding and satisfying.
There's two types of Love making, non-penetrative and penetrative intercourse love making. If a women is not doing both types of Love making with her man when he is physically capable to perform actual penetrative intercourse, then she is not loving him, especially not if she won't let him cum inside her or makes him wear a condom but not other guys and lets other guys cum inside her because they are 8.5 inches or larger and only has penetrative intercourse sex with her man a few times per year.

I think you will find many long time, happily married couples disagree.. but thats just me
Like I said in my original post, please read it again. This is why long term relationships and marriages are going to become as rare as cactus in north dakota. We are already seeing it. There's a lot of people out there who disagree with everyone elses point if view.

Yes there are.. unfortunately in today's world people cannot seem to do it without being rude, lack of basic reapect or worse.

Umm.. only black men cum in me. As if I had any say in the matter but no white boy gets to cum in me.

My now hubbie was upset the first time he had sex with me because I told him a guess a little white lie. I told him as he was having sex “Don’t cum in me! Only my ex ever came in me.” He looked confused and then he pulled out almost immediately and dribbled down his dick and a few drops landed on me. I kind of laughed inside my head because if he knew what my ex did to my womb, he might not have ever gotten hard again.

Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.

Attachments

• IMG_0118.mp4
    999 KB
Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.
Still haven’t
Umm.. only black men cum in me. As if I had any say in the matter but no white boy gets to cum in me.

My now hubbie was upset the first time he had sex with me because I told him a guess a little white lie. I told him as he was having sex “Don’t cum in me! Only my ex ever came in me.” He looked confused and then he pulled out almost immediately and dribbled down his dick and a few drops landed on me. I kind of laughed inside my head because if he knew what my ex did to my womb, he might not have ever gotten hard again.
Going on three months now... once she senses me getting close she reminds me “If I can’t make her cum then I don’t get to cum in her”.

Better get used to it because when she starts getting stretched out by some young hot hung black stud she won't even feel you insider her. I haven't fucked my wife in 15 years and the last 10 years I've been in constant chastity. You will however get to enjoy watching her get pounded and also enjoy the sounds she makes when her bull makes her cum.
Ten years. My longest was 32 days lol. How frustrating is it. Does she tease you all the time. Does she get you off. We have a poll up now pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months. Interesting to see the numbers get closer. Pussy free had a huge lead that's getting smaller. Like my penis lol

Back