Only BBC Cums Inside

Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.
Going on 5 months now..

Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.
It’s been 4 years here but as a cuck it’s not my place to cum inside her that’s for BBC to do.

Back to square one, she was letting me cum inside her for the past few months. She must have forgotten how much she likes making me pull out, I haven’t cum inside her in a month. It’s like I have permanent blue balls, like a ruined orgasm.

Please come tickle my cervix and fill all 3holes with as much cum as possible balls deep please

Attachments

• 20221229_211102.jpg
    20221229_211102.jpg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 20
Back