Only BBC Cums Inside

Bay marea67

Couple
From
CA, US
Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.

Attachments

• E259C4E2-7F5D-4A9F-9652-D5CAAF72A038.mp4
    148.2 KB
It's all about how you are working with what you're working with! You've gotta get your sex game up to a level that makes her climax every time or simply put there's nothing in it for her.

One thing that I can tell you about women for sure is that if the dick is superb then she will crave it and want to have sex often. Especially if you got some record breaking dick you will have to put up with her blowing you and trying to mount you in your sleep like "don't let the fact that I'm asleep stop you"! When it comes to good dick that gets them off multiple times, every time, a woman will likely be even more sexually aggressive than her men to initiate sex.

So you gotta get your sex game up and purpose to make he cum every time and womb will definitely be your cum dump!

Recently my fiancee has shared interest in hooking up with a black hung bull. During sex she forces me to pull out stating that only men who can make her cum get to cum in her. We have been together for 5 years so she is a bit dissappinted 😳. It’s been over a month since she’s allowed me to cum inside her and am starting to get a bit frustrated.
Better get used to it because when she starts getting stretched out by some young hot hung black stud she won't even feel you insider her. I haven't fucked my wife in 15 years and the last 10 years I've been in constant chastity. You will however get to enjoy watching her get pounded and also enjoy the sounds she makes when her bull makes her cum.

get her excited tell her imagine that you are her bbc lover she is having his big black cock fucking her, while fucking her tell her you can feel her pussy getting wet on your big black cock she going come on you,georgia says oh yes it feels good i want come peter give me it deep,peter love my pussy feeling your huge black cock stretch me oh god cominggg,she says imaging it gets her horny,,

Its nature for a cuck

It's all about how you are working with what you're working with! You've gotta get your sex game up to a level that makes her climax every time or simply put there's nothing in it for her.

One thing that I can tell you about women for sure is that if the dick is superb then she will crave it and want to have sex often. Especially if you got some record breaking dick you will have to put up with her blowing you and trying to mount you in your sleep like "don't let the fact that I'm asleep stop you"! When it comes to good dick that gets them off multiple times, every time, a woman will likely be even more sexually aggressive than her men to initiate sex.

So you gotta get your sex game up and purpose to make he cum every time and womb will definitely be your cum dump!
Thanks for the feedback!

Agreed

im willing to bet she has already started taking BBC. Shes getting you ready for the news or getting ready to dump you. sorry

truth

This is similar to how we evolved. She may require you to wear a condom next, which she may waive at some point if you get sloppy seconds after a BBC. We are at the point where I only cum by jerking off in front of her and her bull after they are finished

accept it and enjoy it.

Break up with her. It's that simple. Don't get yourself caught up in all the hypocrisy , cheat on her with a beautiful black women and cum inside that women and record it and send her the video saying I'm breaking up with you and never will hookup with you again. 😈 Trust me it's the better way to go, I've known so many white guys who've done this and are now happy in life with Having thousands of times better sex with Beautiful Black Goddesses and giving them white babies.

Sounds like your marriage is doomed to failure. Assuming what you said is true.
Sex and love go hand in hand. Don't listen to all the other b.s. , if a women doesn't want to have sex with her man anymore, or only a few days per year and won't let him cum inside her or makes him wear condoms but not other guys, then that means she doesn't want to make LOVE TO HIM, Which making love to a guy involves sex , it has always been that way since the beginning of time. If a women truly loves her man, then she'll have sex with him and not make him wear a condom and let him cum inside her and have sex with him more than a few times per year. That's what real love is about and has always been since the beginning of humans. Most of these women want to fuck several hundred guys while preventing there man from fucking even two other women and at same time only fucking there man a few times per year and again not letting him cum inside her or making him wear a condom and only having sex with him a few minutes per each few number of times she does have sex with him. Some women don't even touch there man's dick for several years while they go and fuck several hundred men. This society has become psychologically Illness DERANGED and delusional devoid of what real life used to be about, in past 40 years ,especially past 20 years, and you wonder why over 70% of the population thinks the APOCALYPSE is around the corner. And yes it's 70%. Part of the reason why is because people don't know what real love is anymore. Because a lot people in modern western civilization are fucking between 330-1300 people before age 43. And most of this younger generation is on pace to double or triple that 330-1300 range by the time they reach mid 40's. So they definitely won't know what real love is . People need to realize because of this Psychologically deranged illness insanity, marriage and long term relationships are going to become as rare as seeing cactus in north dakota, we are already seeing this in past 4 years and it's only getting worse. And at some point in the not to distant future, almost all white men are going to stop having relationships with white women, they're going to stop living with them and they're going to stop being financially involved with them, and during this process almost all white men are only going to be putting there dicks and there babies into black women or half black/half white women , or half black /half asian or half latina women or just some asian or latina women . You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out this because the writing is on the wall, even Stevie wonder can see this coming. This is about enough for now. I'll follow up with more details soon.

Wow.. I absolutely disagree in so many ways. Just a couple of points. People that are unable to physically perform actual penetrative intercourse can never experience love? Nobody will ever love them? Get a clue! Sex and love are not exclusively connected as you define sex, or making love. I have experienced great spiritual bonding with my wife while Making Love that did not involve my penis penetrating her. Love is not your dick.

Back