Only allowed to lick her

After one night with a black man I told hubby that my pussy is black only. After watching the black guy make me scream, make me squirt, I think hubby was relieved that he did not need to compete.
Honestly, you have no idea how much that is true. I felt a tremendous pressure to try and sexually satisfy my wife, even though I knew I was unable to and worry about her cheating on me behind my back. VERY VERY relieved that it is right in front of me and I don;t have to try and compete

After one night with a black man I told hubby that my pussy is black only. After watching the black guy make me scream, make me squirt, I think hubby was relieved that he did not need to compete.

Yes! I felt relief when my wife said I couldn't fuck her anymore. I knew I couldn't satisfy her and it was embarrassing to try. Especially after watching her cum over and over with a black bull and then lay there looking bored when I tried.

Lmao...no, never going happen that way. My husband is still my husband. No denial of anything for him. Family first, fun takes a distant second. :rolleyes:

as a white male, I have always been a slave to my wife, and we have both been slaves to our Black Master. Black Masters and my wife have always required chastity for me because I am unworthy of pussy. I am even unworthy of masturbation without my Master's permission. The only privilege I am given is to lick my wife, and to eat my Masters sperm off of her an in her. this is the only privilege white males should receive

Back