Only allowed to lick her

I think this kind of happens naturally. A couple months we after started having an open relationship I said something to my gf about not having sex that much anymore, and I remember her explaining that she had a bf now and I needed to get used to it. It was an adjustment but I definitely understood the situation
My wife used to tell me that she couldn't cheat on her boyfriend.
That always put things in perspective for me.

lol...chart sort of appropriate for this thread! ;)

tumblr_nc3qdci1GI1rp1y2co1_500.jpg

very sexy. My GF is jealous when I get to clean my cum from her pussy. Wanting to share with another girl and getting to experience her cream pie

I know to some, the phenomena of a cuck eating his wife's pussy after her bull fucks her and only allowed to do this is but for us, the best way I can explain it is this: My wife and I love each other very much. Although I am much older than her, we share a lot of the same interests. I have a very high paying job and take care of her and our children very well. However, I am extremely tiny cock and no control of how fast I cum (seconds) so the only way I can satisfy her sexually is with my tongue. In addition, my wife was brought up very strictly and I found out that she is extremely turned on by being naughty. And I am a huge voyeur. So her being able to fuck other men while I watch works on all levels for us. Well I also found out that me eating her lover's cum out of or off of her not only turns her on even more because its even naughtier but also allows me to enjoy something special sexually with her. If I didn't do this, there would be little else I could do for her and maybe she'd even consider leaving me for someone who could give her what she needs sexually and also provide for her. SO even though at first it was a little gross and took a bit to get used to, when I saw how very much it turned her on and how I can give her very strong orgasms, you're damn right I get into it and even crave it. So when we have a bull who not only loves having NSA sex with a hot married woman that he can do whatever he wants to sexually and that is all but also gets into knowing he is taking her in front of me and making me clean her of his cum, it works on all levels for the three of us. Tough to find I am sure but once you do, it all makes sense for us

Not a real cock but last night she played with her dildos while looking at cocks on the computer and I was relegated to cleaning up after she came and she told me that they had cum in her. She loved teasing me and saying how much she likes me cleaning up. I made sure to eat her with enthusiasm to let her know how much I loved it. After she has some more wine and had cum for the umpteen time she had me clean the dildo - something she rarely does - and I licked it as she smiled and then plunged it back in and teased me about my small cock. She asked me to make it cum on he other toy while she held it; which I did as she moaned and called me a good boy.

Back