Only allowed to lick her

During our second date with her ex black boyfriend, they fucked twice in missionary and while he was resting, I had sex with my wife Susie in missionary once.
After a short break, our friend Axel turned on again and she sat over his dick in cowboy position. She was ridding his great tool during some minutes. Then the best part came. Axel said us "I'll try to cum". He contracted his pelvic muscles as hard as he could while my wife continued ridding her cock. He guided her movements holding her by her hips and told her if she could move her hips in circles too. My wife told me that his cock was like a rock and she wished cumming with him. So she asked me to lick her nipples. I felt proud that she needed me to increase her pleasure. Axel could have do it by himself, but he was lying over our bed tensing his body at máximum. I licked my wife nipples for some seconds and she reached her orgasm quickly.
I've never uploaded a video from that incredible fuck, due my homemade cell phone video is not good. However I'm trying to give it more quallity.
ridding 1.jpg ridding 2.jpg ridding 3.jpg ridding 4.jpg ridding 5.jpg

This video is so hot because it is real. I MUCH prefer these to any done with professional acting. She has such a hot ass and it is awesome to hear them both cum. VERY hot and thank you for posting !

This video is so hot because it is real. I MUCH prefer these to any done with professional acting. She has such a hot ass and it is awesome to hear them both cum. VERY hot and thank you for posting !
You're welcome! I admire that man a lot because he could induce his own orgasm, despite he had alredy cummed twice some minutes before, just contracting his pelvic muscles. It's something hard to do because if you abuse of that practise, you can get prostate problems.

You're welcome! I admire that man a lot because he could induce his own orgasm, despite he had alredy cummed twice some minutes before, just contracting his pelvic muscles. It's something hard to do because if you abuse of that practise, you can get prostate problems.
Well it sounded like he made her cum too so win-win

Yes, of course he made her cum too. That night she had at least 8 orgasms. We started at Friday's afternoon. After a short blowjob they fucked twice in missionary and in both occasion they cummed. He took a break while I had sex with her in missionary too and I could make her cum one more time. Watching us having sex, turned our friend on, so she sat over his cock to fuck in cowboy. She cummed again but he couldn't reach a new orgasm. Despite it, they remained coupled some more minutes in the same position. Finally he told us that he was going to try to cum (it turned me on because I could understand that he was able to get some control over his ejaculation). My wife wished to reach a new orgasm together with him, so she asked me to lick her nipples (it turns on like crazy) and you can see the results!
Half an hour later they fucked in standing doggy.

Yes, of course he made her cum too. That night she had at least 8 orgasms. We started at Friday's afternoon. After a short blowjob they fucked twice in missionary and in both occasion they cummed. He took a break while I had sex with her in missionary too and I could make her cum one more time. Watching us having sex, turned our friend on, so she sat over his cock to fuck in cowboy. She cummed again but he couldn't reach a new orgasm. Despite it, they remained coupled some more minutes in the same position. Finally he told us that he was going to try to cum (it turned me on because I could understand that he was able to get some control over his ejaculation). My wife wished to reach a new orgasm together with him, so she asked me to lick her nipples (it turns on like crazy) and you can see the results!
Half an hour later they fucked in standing doggy.
So hot ! Wish you could have filmed the standing doggy too !

So hot ! Wish you could have filmed the standing doggy too !
Yes, but I couldn't film it completely but some pics and a short video. I begged them to fuck in doggy because my wife had told me that she had enjoyed a lot, being fucked by her ex in that position, when they had a relationship.
She gave him a blowjob and when his cock was hard enough to fuck, she bent her body in half placing her hands over the clothiers door. When he was placed behind her, my wife asked him to be fucked as hard as he could. Then he put his great black cock into my wife's pussy. He started fucking in standing doggy normal, but some time later, he began to move his hips in circles, drilling her pussy and making my wife move her hips in the same way. Axel told me in that way he was able to get an even better rub over her clit área.

Yes, but I couldn't film it completely but some pics and a short video. I begged them to fuck in doggy because my wife had told me that she had enjoyed a lot, being fucked by her ex in that position, when they had a relationship.
She gave him a blowjob and when his cock was hard enough to fuck, she bent her body in half placing her hands over the clothiers door. When he was placed behind her, my wife asked him to be fucked as hard as he could. Then he put his great black cock into my wife's pussy. He started fucking in standing doggy normal, but some time later, he began to move his hips in circles, drilling her pussy and making my wife move her hips in the same way. Axel told me in that way he was able to get an even better rub over her clit área.
Very hot. he must be very talented. I could never even fuck my wife doggy because my cock is too small to reach her that way but she loves to be taken in that way. However since I cannot, I am only allowed to lick her pussy mostly which is the theme of this thread

Very hot. he must be very talented. I could never even fuck my wife doggy because my cock is too small to reach her that way but she loves to be taken in that way. However since I cannot, I am only allowed to lick her pussy mostly which is the theme of this thread

He has not a huge dick but normal (between 15 or 16 centimeters long) but his virility has always been amazing...and his sexual experience even better.

View attachment 396106 More and more white wives are denying hubby his right to fuck . Allowing white hubby to lick her pussy only.
The fucking of his wifes precious white cunt is then saved for the black mans pleasure.
My wife had a big cocked army bull as her lover for three yrs. She doesn't cuckold me anymore but since they broke up I am only allowed to lick her ass but never her sweet pussy. I haven't penetrated her with my dick in years. Sex for me now is fucking her with her favorite dildo while I worship her asshole. I realize my quick shot little dick will never satisfy her and I am happy to serve her this way.

Back