Only allowed to lick her

View attachment 396106 More and more white wives are denying hubby his right to fuck . Allowing white hubby to lick her pussy only.
The fucking of his wifes precious white cunt is then saved for the black mans pleasure.
We do really enjoy this activity. Denial of her pussy to me except to eat her and saving it for her bull. VERY hot for us

Even better is that that action of you avoiding the wife's pussy helps to enhance your submissive status. And it gets a lot better if/when the bull instructs you not to attempt such.
Very true. Plus it allows my wife to "tease" me which she REALLY enjoys. Suck my thumb, pretending that is my cock, wiggling her ass, allowing me "accidental" flashes of her naked, all are a turn on for her too

Sometimes the licker role is really interesting. During our second date with our black friend Axel, we had already fucked my wife once each in missionary. After a short break, Susie went over him and they fucked in the cowboy position. Susie cummed immediately and her vaginal walls relaxed. It was felt by our friend. Despite it, they continued coupled some minutes more in the same position, until Susie began to feel excited again. Then he said that he would try to cum. He started to guide my wife movementes, holding her by her hips at the same time he tensed his genital área even more. Susie asked me to lick her nippples, so I went beside them and licked her nipples as good as I could while they continued fucking. It allowed my wife reach an orgasm once more.

My sissy Cuck has only had his little weenie in my once in almost eight years and that really shouldn't have happened. I had taken a bit of a break and thought that I may just want him... WRONG ;) he is allowed to suck on my nipples and pleases me orally and nothing more. We have talked and I know the he would be extremely happy if the only way I allowed him to touch me was his tongue on my vagina and only after I've been with a lover! I'm thinking about NEVER allowing him to see me fully naked again and only allowing him to see my vagina when he is giving me oral! I have been without a lover for awhile but am starting to get back in the mood. I have him in a full chastity belt and I keep the only keys with me at all times. I feel that I may just keep him locked from now on and only allow him out like maybe once a month or so. When asked what may turn him on he says me being more in control and more dominant. I think more for lover and MUCH less for him would be a great start! :)

My sissy Cuck has only had his little weenie in my once in almost eight years and that really shouldn't have happened. I had taken a bit of a break and thought that I may just want him... WRONG ;) he is allowed to suck on my nipples and pleases me orally and nothing more. We have talked and I know the he would be extremely happy if the only way I allowed him to touch me was his tongue on my vagina and only after I've been with a lover! I'm thinking about NEVER allowing him to see me fully naked again and only allowing him to see my vagina when he is giving me oral! I have been without a lover for awhile but am starting to get back in the mood. I have him in a full chastity belt and I keep the only keys with me at all times. I feel that I may just keep him locked from now on and only allow him out like maybe once a month or so. When asked what may turn him on he says me being more in control and more dominant. I think more for lover and MUCH less for him would be a great start! :)
You are one bad bitch

I think that will turn hubby on very much ! Continue to let him suck your tits and eat you and that is all and he will be one happy cuck willing to do anything you say

lucky boy

I have a new Black Master who has agreed to own me.
Hubby is now cut off completely. The only thing he can do
is lick my pussy after my Black Master is finished. And only if my Master allows it.
Hubby cannot touch my tits, ass, nothing.............................................
hubby is no longer allowed to watch. He can sit in another room and can only listen to me being fucked.
He cannot play with himself while I am with Master.

wow stuff of fantasy!!!

Back