Only allowed to lick her

Couple months ago i fuck my wife and she told me that she felt nothing. After I cum she was in very bad moon and let me know that only bbc will fuck her in future.
Bonemywife: well as long as you can accept that too, it is fine. I do hope she will still allow you to eat her pussy so at least you get something ! My wife is VERY good about that to me

I don't know about pussy licking, but absolutely white guys (boys) are not allowed to fuck. Last time, when i fucked my wife or anybody, was nearly 10 years ago to. Since that only wanking for me. I'm not sure, does she fuck some man. I hope that she fuck.
You should at least know she is fucking someone and hopefully being able to watch her. And of course eat her pussy. At least in my opinion

You people are nuts, bull or no bull, I still fuck my hubby. He might be small but that don't mean he isn't good in bed. :)
Besides, one of the reasons we do this is for the charge we get when fucking each other and talking about. He gets off on me telling him how good other cocks feel and I love it when he describes the seance while watching me get fucked. ;)

Hell yeah, we are nuts. Size doesn't matter. My cock is about 9 inch and all girls who fucked with me (years years ago) said i'm good, so small size is not a point for me and i think it's not a point many others.

I think that oral sex is one of the most selfless sexual acts anyone can do for another. The giver get no sexual gratification directly, only from the reactions of the person that they are performing the act upon.
I personally think not enough men spend time enough focus orally between their wive's legs.
For me, I love pleasuring my wife orally and always look forward in doing it to her. Just seeing her wiggle and guide my head to focus my attention is so very sexually exciting for me.

A long time ago I met a woman who was willing to have a relationship with me and even marry me but said Id never be allowed to fuck her. Back then I couldn't handle that. But as things progress I now wish I'd taken her up on that offer. The idea is so sexy.

A long time ago I met a woman who was willing to have a relationship with me and even marry me but said Id never be allowed to fuck her. Back then I couldn't handle that. But as things progress I now wish I'd taken her up on that offer. The idea is so sexy.

Presumably she would have been denying you the pleasure of her newly married white cunt in favour of giving herself to the back man.

View attachment 396106 More and more white wives are denying hubby his right to fuck . Allowing white hubby to lick her pussy only.
The fucking of his wifes precious white cunt is then saved for the black mans pleasure.

And you should be pleased if she allow you lick her pussy! During our second date with our black friend, she allowed me to fuck her once, while she was fucked by him three times. Of course I was more interested in watch them fucking tan she fucked with me.

And you should be pleased if she allow you lick her pussy! During our second date with our black friend, she allowed me to fuck her once, while she was fucked by him three times. Of course I was more interested in watch them fucking tan she fucked with me.
I feel the same way. I would even rather watch my wife with a bull and eat my wife's pussy clean of her lovers cum than fuck her because it is so hot for me

I feel the same way. I would even rather watch my wife with a bull and eat my wife's pussy clean of her lovers cum than fuck her because it is so hot for me
Yes I agree with you. My wife and me had an active sexual life at first, so when our sexuallity began to decrease, I wished see her with another man, in this case her ex black boyfriend.

I have a new Black Master who has agreed to own me.
Hubby is now cut off completely. The only thing he can do
is lick my pussy after my Black Master is finished. And only if my Master allows it.
Hubby cannot touch my tits, ass, nothing.............................................
hubby is no longer allowed to watch. He can sit in another room and can only listen to me being fucked.
He cannot play with himself while I am with Master.

After my wife had her first big cock, it became only a matter of time when she only had me eat her pussy and no longer allowed to fuck her. I remember her sitting me down and telling me that she felt like she wanted to save her pussy for him even though she knew she was my wife and it was a dilema for her. WHen I told her I understood but asked if I could still eat her pussy and watch her masturbate, she was very surprised but when I told her I enjoyed those things more than attempting to fuck her she was very excited and let me eat her to an orgasm right then and there. For us, it was perfect
enjoyed them more then attempting to fuck her? why were you not succesfull in doing so when so many others did it with ease?

Back