One Submissive Cuckold

I am a highly paid corporate executive with an advanced college degree. I am 63 and my 3rd wife is 37. She has been married 3 other times and began having sex with blacks in high school. I knew I was treading on thin ice when I married her. We only knew each other for 3 months and she told me I was never going to be able to sexually satisfy her. She was so sexy and aluring that I agreed she could have black lovers.

Little did I know that her Black Bull would now own me and my wife. He now drives my Mercedes, my pay goes into my wife's account and Bull gives me an allowance. I am tied up naked a lot and they use electric shock on my cock and balls. I am in chastity a lot an wear pink panties. I am the boss at work and a total slve at home.

There is no way to change this situation as they have taken many pictures of me giving him oral and anal sex and and I certainly would not want them spread around or put on the web. Although they have put one on a site but my face was blacked out. It was a way to show me that they could and would put the pictures on a site.

Men, if you want to have a fantastic high this is the way to get it.

I am a highly paid corporate executive with an advanced college degree. I am 63 and my 3rd wife is 37. She has been married 3 other times and began having sex with blacks in high school. I knew I was treading on thin ice when I married her. We only knew each other for 3 months and she told me I was never going to be able to sexually satisfy her. She was so sexy and aluring that I agreed she could have black lovers.

Little did I know that her Black Bull would now own me and my wife. He now drives my Mercedes, my pay goes into my wife's account and Bull gives me an allowance. I am tied up naked a lot and they use electric shock on my cock and balls. I am in chastity a lot an wear pink panties. I am the boss at work and a total slve at home.

There is no way to change this situation as they have taken many pictures of me giving him oral and anal sex and and I certainly would not want them spread around or put on the web. Although they have put one on a site but my face was blacked out. It was a way to show me that they could and would put the pictures on a site.

Men, if you want to have a fantastic high this is the way to get it.
Very intriguing.

Back