One night stands or long term?

With your husband having mixed feelings, how do you deal with that? The hubby of a wife I had a long term relationship with told me once he would find himself becoming jealous while he watched me and his wife have sex. It was something he and I discussed it and just reinterated I am here to enhance not take away and that eased him. There is a lot of conversation and maturity that has to go into this dynamic.
so very right

It's a mix for me. I always love when I can make a new friend and it helps when after sex you can talk and not just be sitting there going well thanks for the fuck and see you later. At the same time sometimes you just meet someone or see someone and want to get off and get on with life.

No melting before I am ready ready to give you the sweet sweet seeds of blackness
Someone told me those sweet seeds were very powerful and so good that you always wanted more. I'm so anxious to taste the seeds myself and receive my own enjoyment. Always wanting more. I'm greedy I suppose. :p👩‍🦰

honestly longterm, especially during these covid times. Don't wanna be just doing random people everytime.

Ladies prospective... one time fling, away from home. How often depends on circumstances.
Long term can and has caused problems. Feelings get in the way and can be very awkward.
Did a long-term relationship, probably a little over a year, few times a week. Ended badly ...ots of craziness in this world and people have no problems trying to ruin your life if they don't get the results they want.

I feel more comfortable when my wife is with her long-term guy rather than a one night stand.
1601336206411.pngHer safety is my main concern and I trust her guy with keeping her safe. Occasionally he shares her with other guys and he is there.
So I know that she is safe but also has the chance to meet new guys.
Her having a great sex life is important to us and being safe is as well.

Back