One night stands or long term?

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
Long term only now. There isn't any substitute for trust, intimacy, and the connection. Also the real truth is: MANY men are not "all that" in bed. Just telling the truth here

I have had three long term relationships - over 18 months - and a couple of shorter ones that only lasted a few months. Never had a one night stand, weekend fling, or anything like that. I started when I was in my mid 40s and have all but "retired" now. I totally recommend taking your time, getting to know each other and enjoying the ride; so to speak! Can't imagine letting myself go and really enjoying being naughty for my lover, without having established trust and intimacy at some level. Just my two cents...

Depends on the man I'm fucking. If he's a great fuck, can connect with me, is passionate and knows how to get a woman going, I'm in for the long run, whether or not he's married.

Otherwise, one night stands, which also serve their purpose.

I have had three long term relationships - over 18 months - and a couple of shorter ones that only lasted a few months. Never had a one night stand, weekend fling, or anything like that. I started when I was in my mid 40s and have all but "retired" now. I totally recommend taking your time, getting to know each other and enjoying the ride; so to speak! Can't imagine letting myself go and really enjoying being naughty for my lover, without having established trust and intimacy at some level. Just my two cents...
Every word 👏👏👏

Long term, one night stands are beyond risky unless there is some comfort built up. I dont do couples that are into quantity.. they just playing with fire.. the risk is just too high for my taste
explain please I meet my guy couple times a month how is that risky

Back