One night stands or long term?

My wife started ating BBC last year. Two of them were just "one night session "
the third one is now regular and provbides her with fantastic sex
The danger is.....I feel her falling, step by step, in love with him

Welcome to the polyamorous relationship. It can be win/win for everyone if there is good communication and mutual understanding.

I think we change over time as do our priorities along the way. At the moment one night stand are of no interest to me unless its to add to the fun with one of my my two poly partners.

In the context of my fun with couples I'm of a similar mindset and only have an interest in couples who are open to having fun on a semi-regular basis. That said if I was to be meeting a couple on a regular basis I'd be more than happy to introduce other guys into the mix during club meets etc

Longterm is way better. Aside from the obvious health risks of too many partners, a quick fuck with a random is not that rewarding. Establishing a solid FWB relationship with a regular is much better. Especially if the Bull is into the cuckold scene and is comfortable around the cuck.
Exactly. I'm very much into cuckolding fun with a likeminded couple. To mind my I see no point in having a one off cuckold meet. Its much more of an exciting prospect for me if mutual exploration over time is the goal.

I’m about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel, so my libido has waned quite a bit. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. Maricel’s half-black boyfriend, Adam, is about her age, and they make love almost daily, and has lived with us for about three years.

I’m never “denied,” as I make love with Maricel as often as I like. However, Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default.

not a danger thats apositive if it works for all of you.

Back