Once you go Black you never go Back

Lol it's a ridiculous statement. It all depends on the individual man and not his color. I am betting that the majority of the "women" who agreed with this on this thread are white men with interracial fantasies. I have been with many men, black and white, and it just depends on the man and how he is as individual.

This has been very true for us, I say us because I’ve wanted my wife to be a BBC slut since the first time I was in high school on the b-ball team and witnessed the “difference” in the showers. It took me until we had been married over 20 years to get her to take another cock then after that, another year or so to try black. Once she tried a few black cocks out though, she slowly migrated that way and for the last few years her pussy is almost solely BBC owned. I’ll never forget, four years or so ago we got into a pretty good argument over something stupid, not sex related. In the heat of the fight, I told her I didn’t want her fucking other people anymore, it just blurted out. She fired back at the top of her lungs instantly, I will never stop fucking black guys ever, if you can’t handle that and need to go find some other pussy, go ahead, I don’t care, mine will be full of black cock anyways! She tried to say later she wasn’t serious but the look on her face and the seriousness in her voice and her piercing eyes as she looked me square in my eyes without a blink as she told me this......she can say it all she wants, that was real and yes, it makes me horny as fuck knowing she wants black cock that bad!

I have known many white women that started with black men and it was always true. They may date or marry white men after they try black men but they still see black men.
I think you may be on to something here. I suspect only a very small minority of first timers not be open to a second experience, with another small minority going black only for the rest of their lives.

Have seen a lot of white men turn this around and say about white women "Once you go black, we don't wanrt you back." I suppose that is meant to serve as a warning to these women, or a threat?

Have seen a lot of white men turn this around and say about white women "Once you go black, we don't wanrt you back." I suppose that is meant to serve as a warning to these women, or a threat?
As a white male myself. I have heard white men say this also. And believe these men are very immature and probably jealous also.

Back