Once you go Black you never go Back

i have been with my girl for several years but she used to only date black guys. i hear about it all the time and she is still very attracted to blacks
Latina friend went back. She loves different guys for gangbangs.
very nice. Now we understand how she became a mom of 4.

Were all the knock ups doggy style? lol

I spent several years convincing my wife to go black and once she agreed to try it and we found the right bull that was it!
I tried putting a stop to it and she did try and forget about it, but I could see how unhappy it was making her. In her own words She's addicted to bbc now !
She has confirmed her love for me and I have consented to her seeing her bull again on a regular basis.
I have accepted the fact and resigned to the fact that her pussy is now black cock only !
I'm happy with the situation now, I still get to satisfy her with my tongue and in return I get a hand job, and at the moment I still get her ass ! She hasn't been brave enough yet to let a bbc take her ass !

I spent several years convincing my wife to go black and once she agreed to try it and we found the right bull that was it!
I tried putting a stop to it and she did try and forget about it, but I could see how unhappy it was making her. In her own words She's addicted to bbc now !
She has confirmed her love for me and I have consented to her seeing her bull again on a regular basis.
I have accepted the fact and resigned to the fact that her pussy is now black cock only !
I'm happy with the situation now, I still get to satisfy her with my tongue and in return I get a hand job, and at the moment I still get her ass ! She hasn't been brave enough yet to let a bbc take her ass !
Two things.

1. You weren't satisfying her before her " BBC addiction."

2. You opened Pandora's Box, and now she is getting what you could not or would not give her.

Does the same uncontrollable inertial apply to black women too?

If a man who isn't black has sex with a black female, wil he " never go back ?"

Last edited:
This is the thing! Great! I wish you luck:))) ♥
Such stories should be widely shown in order to convince the ones who hesitate. Greetings from Poland. Kasia

This isn’t completely true for every white girl but I would say it IS for a vast majority that go for the bbc

Back