The wives you don't expect

Male here....befor I was married, early 80s.
wives you wouldn't expect...many
I was 23, seeing a happily married 42 yo gal with a family. Very classy and good looking. Once a week for over a year at my place. Thursdays after work. Hubby had no idea. She told me she never did this before and I believed her. She was a fuck machine, we'd go three rounds then she'd leave. She'd swallow, I did her butt a lot, we didn't use rubbers.
Different married, pregnant gal. 3 doors down in my apartment building. Many many times with her, hubby didn't know.
I was 23, preachers *******, no kidding. She was 20 and engaged. On the pill so she could have sex with fiancee, parents didn't know. Many times with her. After church, week nights, weekend nights. If fiencee was working she'd visit me. She was very good looking, classy, primm & proper.
Different church girl, I was 24, she was 21, lived with her parents. Strong church family, she had to be home by 10. Kinda frumpy but fucked me silly.
Us, present day, mid 50s. We are classy, educated, very normal. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty often. We keep it very private.

Back