On Your Wedding Day....

Knowing what a cuckold I am and what a slut lived deep within her, my wife wishes she could go back to our wedding day and have a couple bulls cum down her throat and in her pussy somehow right before walking down the aisle….she says she would have been so horny and excited kissing me and giving me some cum breath as we kissed and feeling cum run down her thighs as she’d wear no panties. We’ve talked about renewing our vows and having a bull or two fuck her good right before and after
Black bulls.

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Sensational pictures

I love my wedding dress. I felt so amazing in it and yes very very sexy. The ceremony was amazing and the reception was a ton of fun as well. Following that we were taken to our suite but my husband and I decided to go down to a bar downstairs and made quite a few friends. One of them was a very sexy black man that later came back to the room with us and we had an amazing threesome.

I love my wedding dress. I felt so amazing in it and yes very very sexy. The ceremony was amazing and the reception was a ton of fun as well. Following that we were taken to our suite but my husband and I decided to go down to a bar downstairs and made quite a few friends. One of them was a very sexy black man that later came back to the room with us and we had an amazing threesome.
What a way to start your marriage! Is that black man still comes and find you?

At our wedding, I was locked up in chasity. On our wedding night, she wore her wedding dress while I used a strap on with a squirting black dildo. I pumped her until she came and as she came, I squirted the fake cum from the black cock into her pussy, then I went down and cleaned her up. She unlocked me and jerked me off until my penis dribbled out onto her hand. The next day we left for our honeymoon. I was locked up again and used the squirting dildo on her 1-3 times a day for the week. I wasn’t allowed out of my cage until the last night where she unlocked me and jerked me off again. It was 2 and a half months after marriage where my penis was allowed to be inside her. She asked me not to cum in her. It wasn’t for a few more months where she asked me to cum in her. I came in her for the first time and it felt special to me, I finally was able to cum in my wife after around 6 months of marriage. I told her I loved her and she said “can you put the strapon on, I want to see if a bigger dick will pull out your semen”

I guess she had been reading about a study done on semen displacement. That the head of the penis is designed to pull out competitors sperm. That the shape of it causes it to get trapped under the ridge of the head and gets pulled out of the vagina, and that semen placed deeper in the vagina had an advantage because a shorter penis wouldn’t be long enough to pull out a longer dicks semen.

I put it on and began thrusting into her, she asked me to pull it out and I did, she took her fingers and wrapped them around the dildo and slid them up from the base to the head. She then exclaimed excitedly that it really does work and she showed me her hand that had my cum on it. She then asked me to fuck her until she came and I squirted the dildos cum deep in her pussy and cleaned her up as she likes. I’ve only probably cum in her pussy 5 times in 5 years and each time she’s asked me to use the strapon to pull me out. We have been trying to have ******* for a year and a half, but I’m not allowed in her, she jerks me off into a cup, then we put it in the squirting dildo and fuck her with it and when she cums, I shoot my load in her with her dildo. She still hasn’t gotten pregnant yet. I don’t know if I can get her pregnant, I have a very low sperm count of only 3 million sperm and have slow swimmers. This has also played into her fantasy about maybe getting someone else to do it, but as of right now, that’s still a fantasy

To me it not only highly erotic but a practice that should actually be done everytime Whites marry. Yes it does encourage the thoughts of being black owned and I have no problem with being controled by black men or women myself.
I sucked my first dick blowing an older white man in his car wasn't impressed by the experience until about a year later I was turned onto the smell and the taste of a mandingo who was very good with his instruction and his dick blowing him for the ride home in the middle of the blow job he said I was welcome to come to his apartment for the night and I was busy sucking his dick expertly and managed to mumbled in agreement without a drop of saliva drooling with him now grunting and bucking up in his driver's seat

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
I wish

Well I made sure it came true on my wedding night! My husband's best man was a very sexy powerful black man that I often fantasized about. Before we were married my husband had bought me a 10" black dildo that he loved to watch me use. We often shared fantasies about me enjoying BBC. I'd tease him about how much more satisfying the big black dildo was and how I needed a real one. Little by little I started turning him into my sissy/cuck in the bedroom. By the time we got married I had him shaving his body hair, wearing lingerie and pegged him whenever I felt like it. For our engagement present I bought him a cock cage and some sexy panties to wear under his tux. The night before our wedding I locked his cock in the cage and knew that once we were married I'd be able to enjoy BBC whenever I wanted and he really wouldn't be able to do much about it.

At the reception as I danced with our best man I made sure to grind against him and felt his very large cock harden against me. I moaned in his ear and ground against it. As the reception was ending I told our best man to come back to the bridal suite with us as I had a forgotten his 'Best Man' gift back in the room. We all sat down and had a ******* before I excused myself to 'go get his present'. I removed my panties and loosened the halter clasp on my dress then told them to close their eyes so it would be a big surprise. I went and knelt down before our best man and said 'You've been such a great best man and friend to us that we both wanted to give you something very special that you will always treasure. Now both of you keep your eyes closed". With that I undid my halter clasp on my gown to expose my 38DDD's, slid my hands up and started to undo his pants. 'Keep your eyes closed', I said as I reached in and pulled out his stiffening cock that was every bit as big as the 10" dildo I'd grown used to but felt oh so much better. As they sat eyes closed I wrapped both hands around his massive cock and started to suck it. Electricity just shot through me as the reality of sucking his big black cock was better than all the fantasies I had had. I told them they could both open their eyes. When I looked over at my husband with our best mans huge cock in my mouth I could just imagine how his cock was straining against his cock cage.

I kept sucking that gorgeous cock until I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs and my nipples and clit rock hard. I just couldn't take it anymore. I looked straight at my husband and then at our best man and said "We both wanted to give you the ultimate gift - you get to be the first man to fuck my married pussy." With that I laid back on the floor pulling him down on me by his cock. As he entered me with that massive black cock I came immediately. The real thing felt so much better than the dildo did and better than I ever thought a cock could. It was a mixture of pure lust, pent up desire and beautiful intimacy shared with my husband. It was the best most raw powerful, sex I had ever had. I never felt more loved by my husband or more desired by a man than by our best man. His passion and ******* lust was incredible. I don't know how many times I came before he filled me with his hot sweet cum. lots of it but I know I squirted all over him and my wedding gown multiple times.

After he left I just smiled at my husband, pushed him back on the couch and climbed up on his face. He licked and sucked every bit of his best man's cum from my steaming drenched pussy. And we've been happily married and happily filled with BBC for 18 years now.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344

Back