On Your Wedding Day....

The day after we married, Constance made a shocking confession to me. We were in our hotel suite in Panama City Beach, Florida, at the start of our honeymoon.

Constance told me that she loved meat. Like anyone hearing such for the first time, I was confused.

“You’re going to have to be more specific, honey,” I asked. “What sort of meat is it that you like, I’ll see about getting it for you.”

“I only go for black meat, darling,” she declared. “The blacker, the better; thicker and longer are often my favourite.”

FsJEVvCWAAEWIgr.jpeg

The day after we married, Constance made a shocking confession to me. We were in our hotel suite in Panama City Beach, Florida, at the start of our honeymoon.

Constance told me that she loved meat. Like anyone hearing such for the first time, I was confused.

“You’re going to have to be more specific, honey,” I asked. “What sort of meat is it that you like, I’ll see about getting it for you.”

“I only go for black meat, darling,” she declared. “The blacker, the better; thicker and longer are often my favourite.”

I hope that the white Bride's lucky white cuckold Groom, and now cuckold husband, enjoys watching his new white slut wife licking and tongue fucking that black man's black asshole.

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
where can I find pics like this?

In my own deviant mind/fantasy, having a wedding night bull wouldn’t be legally compulsory, just something that’s customary in a larger society that sees loving cuckolding as perfectly normal and healthy.

The idea would be that interracial “jus primae noctis” is just nice way of affirming the wife’s sexual independence from her husband while simultaneously acknowledging the sexual prowess of black men. It’s thought of as a good way to start a marriage that will (of course) include a healthy amount of cuckolding.
That's hot. I love the idea of cuckoldry being a common thing, not compulsory but everyone understands if the husband seems the passive type it's probably happening.

Back