On Your Wedding Day....

It is so hot thinking after the first ceremony.
I then take off my clothes and then the other ceremony begins.
The one where I am submitting to wearing a collar and cage, then submit to serve.
My new wife then begins her new role being black owned.
Then the real wedding night begins where she is gang fucked.
Then she becomes a black cock slut, I become cuckold.

My husband and I discussed my going black before we got married and we were both for it. We decided I would after we married. I had the hots for this black guy Eric he works with my husband. On our wedding night in our hotel bridal suite my husband undressed me to my heels, nylons, garter and veil. He opened door to the bed room and there was Eric naked with a huge erection. My husband said to me "Enjoy" then closed the door. Eric fucked me all night. I also sucked him off. Next morning my husband licked me clean
This how it should done with love and respect all around.

We had not planned anything specific on our actual wedding night but drinking a lot and partying a lot lead to something different. The place where we had our reception was hosting another event and both parties end up kind of mixing and mingling back and forth. My husband comes up to me at one point and introduces this black man to me that he had met and they had a lot and common. He hung around for most of the night and he really was a great guy. We were getting ready to head to our wedding night suite and he offered to drive us since he was in that direction and he ended up coming back to the room with us and participating in a threesome for a few hours. Not quite black ownership but an amazing time.
Sometimes where things are spontaneous, they are better.

When my friend got married I was the best man,and when his new bride was was getting ready to leave the reception she grabbed me by the arm and said let's go! When I turned around and she saw it was me and not her new husband she was a bit surprised, we were wearing matching tuxedo suits. So I said OK let's go! I was going on the honeymoon! Lol She is a really great piece of ass,as I found out later when we tag teamed her sweet ass! I got to enjoy her tight little hairy pussy and put a few loads in her! She went crazy when I stuck my tongue up her tight asshole!
Spontaneous is always better!

Although it's a fantasy of white men to share their young white bride on their wedding night, there is an erotic charge. I find it disturbing the talk of black owned, black master. There seems to be some politics involved, black anger and white guilt. Years ago back around 1981, a black man said to me, "married white pussy is the best pussy, it's called reparations". There been talk of reparations lately, but I wonder if it really has to with money or *****?

Although it's a fantasy of white men to share their young white bride on their wedding night, there is an erotic charge. I find it disturbing the talk of black owned, black master. There seems to be some politics involved, black anger and white guilt. Years ago back around 1981, a black man said to me, "married white pussy is the best pussy, it's called reparations". There been talk of reparations lately, but I wonder if it really has to with money or *****?

Some might attache some underlying aspect to this sexual fetish, but to me, it all boils down to fun sex.

2016-03-16 07.11.02.jpg

Back