On Your Wedding Day....

A wedding night gangbang was one of the first things I had him agree to when we started planning. The symbolism, making it clear that much as I loved him, he would always have to submit to the superiority of black sexuality, was one of the most important moments in setting the tone for our life together.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
I too
have this as a HUGE fantasy however not so much the wedding ceremony but the honeymoon or wedding night. The white husband is supposed to consumate the marriage and continue on the honeymoon but instead of my wife fucking me on our wedding night, she fucks a black bull and he continues to take her throughout the honeymoon while I only watch

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
It's the most beautiful fantasy ,to see you future wife get destroy by black bull in your wedding day. I all way have that fantasy.

I too
have this as a HUGE fantasy however not so much the wedding ceremony but the honeymoon or wedding night. The white husband is supposed to consumate the marriage and continue on the honeymoon but instead of my wife fucking me on our wedding night, she fucks a black bull and he continues to take her throughout the honeymoon while I only watch

I'd love to meet couples who're out to celebrate their anniversary, and want a Black master to accompany them!

For some it would be the happiest marriage ever. I would however think that at some point some human things would invade the perfectness. Just small things like Jealousy, Envy,Feeling left out, possessiveness! ........

Jesse, for most guys, the concerns about the marriage are their last concerns here, as fulfilling their primal, sexual needs supersede. That's why lots of times wives are more reluctant to get involved in such activities for their husbands. Its not that women don't have the same desires, just that they put more value in their long term relationship. Men are likely to switch on those same values, but not until they've satisfied those primal mating urges, first. By then, the damage to the marriage or relationship is done, and sometimes irreversible. Its pretty important that a couple, getting into these activities, have their "ducks in a row". Mac :)

.... I would say if you and your bride are going to get married and then go have her gang fucked by anyone you pick up the tab after your families paid for your wedding and go to a resort like Headnosm 2

I can buy into that one ... Jesse!
By the way, hope you have a wonderful New Year ... looking forward to reading your new ******* in 2014! :)

hubby gave me a surprise on our honeymoon he had one of my playmates come to see me
hubby and him talked and one of his fanasties was to fuck a white bride in her wedding dress so hubby invited him out
got fucked really good and got my first black cock creampie

Attachments

• 2noel kissin steph as she rubs his bbc thru his shorts.jpg
    2noel kissin steph as she rubs his bbc thru his shorts.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 1,236
  • 36steph spreadin her legs more as noel slams his cock into stephs cumin pussy.jpg
    36steph spreadin her legs more as noel slams his cock into stephs cumin pussy.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 42noel slamin his bbc into steph cumin pussy as he is about to give her her first bbc creampie.jpg
    42noel slamin his bbc into steph cumin pussy as he is about to give her her first bbc creampie.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 948
  • 47noels cum in stephs white tight wet married pussy.jpg
    47noels cum in stephs white tight wet married pussy.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 49steph layin there after bein fucked and getin her first bbc creampie.jpg
    49steph layin there after bein fucked and getin her first bbc creampie.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 1,013
Back