On Your Wedding Day....

My wife went black only shortly after we married when she realized my small white dick was worthless.
She didn't get the black cock she deserved on our wedding night.

To help make up for it, every year we go to Las Vegas. She brings her wedding dress and we renew our vows.
Then after we get a black man or two to come to our room and fuck her in her wedding dress. She looks so beautiful in her white dress with a big black cock in her white pussy. Consummating our marriage with his black cum while I jerk my disgusting white sperm in the toilet.

The way it should have been on our wedding night.

To help make up for it, every year we go to Las Vegas. She brings her wedding dress and we renew our vows.
Then after we get a black man or two to come to our room and fuck her in her wedding dress. She looks so beautiful in her white dress with a big black cock in her white pussy. Consummating our marriage with his black cum while I jerk my disgusting white sperm in the toilet.

The way it should have been on our wedding night.

Sounds hot and special!

Wouldn't it be great if you got her and some other bbc slut to join in to act as her bridesmaid and then get fucked as well?
That would be hot, but she wouldn't want to share black cock. Instead of another white woman,she would prefer more black men.
White little dick groom(me) stands by while a wedding party of blacks take her.
Best man and the groomsmen all pumping their load deep into her making it unsure who has impregnated her with his black seed.

My wife had sex with our best man a half hour before we said our vows.
And on our honeymoon, twelve of the fourteen men who had my wife were Black Men.
I did not have sex with my wife until two days after our wedding.
She had sex with eight men on our honeymoon, eighteen men the next day ( sixteen of them Black), and she had sex with eight Black Men the following day before she had sex with me.
My wife, to this day, says that she had the best wedding and honeymoon a woman could ever have. I agree.
She has often thanked me because many of the men who had my wife on our honeymoon have had her several times since.
We hope that this tradition catches on with other couples. It solidified our relationship.

lista01.jpg

Back