On Your Wedding Day....

We've thought about it alot and are likely setting something up for late in 2013, in Vegas. There will be me and 3 of my black friends, one of which is the "best man." We fly in and go to the hotel. We get changed into her dress and tuxes, then the best man gets to fuck her and put her wedding panties on her. We go to the chappel, one that is a quick thing. We give "cuckold" vows and when they say "you may kiss the bride" all three guys get to do a long french kiss with her before me. We go back to the hotel where they fuck her all night long before I get to. But here is the hot part. Wife and best man fly back out to Vegas a week later. She is wearing the same as is he. Only, they go to a different quick chappel, get "married" and go back and video (tripod) them consumating the vows. She calls when done to tell me to watch out for tomorrows mail. Come to find out they put the wedding video and fucking video on a video card and next day air-ed it to me to watch while they fuck like newlyweds the rest of the weekend.

She is wearing the same as is he. Only, they go to a different quick chappel, get "married" and go back and video (tripod) them consumating the vows. She calls when done to tell me to watch out for tomorrows mail. Come to find out they put the wedding video and fucking video on a video card and next day air-ed it to me to watch while they fuck like newlyweds the rest of the weekend.

Send me a copy of the tape. This I'd love to see!

i agree with Dsoul, there is something so powerful about the thought of being cuckolded while she is wearing her wedding dress. It's easy to imagine her walking up the aisle and kissing her hubby to be on the lips in front of all the guests just before the ceremony starts, forsing a real mans cum into his mouth before they say their vows. And after the wedding in the honeymoon suite the Bull or Bulls fuck her in every hole she has and every position imaginable while her new husband obediently stands in the corner, nose to the wall and feels the spike of his chastity cage dig in.

I think the point of the wedding is to confirm cuck's commitment to his hot wife, he should have to say that he will honour, cherish, obey and be faithful to his wife. The hotwife however just should just honour and cherish her husband.
I would certainly agree that if at all possible the hotwife should be married with a bull's seed deep insider her. This is a type of symbolism to display what lies ahead and the cuck’s sexual position in her life ahead.
I personally think from the wedding night, cucks should get a p.a. (their wedding ring) and locked into chastity.

This is not only really hot to see happen it seems like the proper thing to do!!! I support it 100% I would gladly give my new bride to a group of horny Blackmen!!! Besides my tiny White cock is not worthy of her hot pussy anyway, that's reserved for the Black mans pleasure!!! It's the right thing to do!!! Or should I say the White thing to do!!!:)
I agree 100%, so many couples run into problems dealing with sexual satisfaction and who actually is in control, with a Black man owning you there are no questions, you know your place, the tension is gone and all are happy, Black owned will be the salvation of America

There is no bigger feather for the black mans hat than to fuck a newly wedded white wife before her new husband does. Well, that is unless after the black man fucks her first and then declares her as sexually off limits to the new husband meaning he is not allowed to fuck her at all. Now that feather trumps the first one for sure.

That would be a white boys ultimate payment to the black man when he asks him how good his wifes pussy is because he truly doesn't know.

Oh wait, there is one bigger feather for the black mans hat. When he is fucking one white wife and thinking about another fresh and unfucked white wife who is sitting at home with her hubby who is wearing a chastity device and patiently waiting for him to show up and give her the power fuck she badly wants and needs. That size feather would be pretty tough to beat, just like hubby's dick locked up in his device.
I think the only thing to make that night perfect would be for the Black man to successfully breed the wife and give her a Black baby

I think the only thing to make that night perfect would be for the Black man to successfully breed the wife and give her a Black baby
Hi nj, im not following you deliberatly, it just seems we are looking up and viewing the same sort of threads. And yet again you have taken the words out of my mouth, in regards to black breeding the new white slut wife.

Goes to show that behind every charming married wife is a slut waiting to pop out. Makes me wonder why a lot of hubbies in here still find it hard complaining about being unable to talk their wives into this.

View attachment 146060
Goes to show that behind every charming married wife is a slut waiting to pop out. Makes me wonder why a lot of hubbies in here still find it hard complaining about being unable to talk their wives into this.

View attachment 146060
I think that newly married white sluts, like Rachel and Claire do this regularly to their wimpy new husbands. Soon all white marriages will be consumated by a superior blackman, and set the standard of what a white marriage is.
And as for covering up any black owned /black worship tattoes that the bride may have, these tatoes will be highlighted, showing the new brides sevetude to black men

Interesting wedding day pics, I think; possibly 'old boyfriends visiting just before they walk down the isle. Maybe they placed a nice, juicy load inside the brides for their new hubbies to find later that night .... you think?
View attachment 146041View attachment 146042View attachment 146043View attachment 146044View attachment 146045View attachment 146046View attachment 146047View attachment 146048View attachment 146049View attachment 146050
Claire and Rachel are typical of the new young white sluts , who before consummating (if black master allows) their marriage with their new husband, willingly give themselves to the superior black man.
Yhis will soon be the normal part of a white wedding.

I've thought about this a lot. My ex wife fucked a BBC the night prior. So I'm positive while we were wed she had some of his seed still in her pussy. I like to think back to that sometimes. While she had only me for that night and we had no honeymoon. We never got to play but I have thought about that scenario and if I met the right girl I'd do just about anything for her.

I've often imagined another wedding seperate from my more tame friends and family. My bride to be would either be standing with her BBC lover inside her from behind or she's sitting on his cock through the ceremony. Everything else is normal and we are wed just like that.

the only catch is I want to kiss her at the exact moment he cums in her. In my fantasy it's perfectly timed. In reality I would wait until the right moment to end the ceremony. Just like I should. I'd make this the real wedding and the second a show for family. They'd never know and it's sexy to be legally wed in such a dirty way.

Back