On Your Wedding Day....

My ex wife and I had our bull at our wedding and the three of us went out with some of our guests after the wedding and it was very apparent to every one that they were an item. I went to the hotel alone and she showed back up at 6am after fucking him and spending the night in his car.

We only had sex once on our honeymoon but she wouldn’t sleep with anyone there, although she did walk around naked while the staff were in the room. Got plenty more stories of our time together, it was extremely hot.
Nice

My wife and I actually did this. We had a small ceremony with immediate family only. None of them knew I was locked in a chastity cage for the ceremony. After the wedding we drove a few hours away to a hotel for the weekend. We located a bull and I remained locked until he had used my new bride. After he left I was allowed out of the cage and was able to have my turn. The BBC that had her first originally thought it was just role play. It wasn’t until he had her that he realized the we were actually just married a few hours before and that he really did fuck my new bride before I was allowed.
do you have kid? I love to trade pics.

Agreed, I told her I’d be willing to still pay all the bills and they could move in together and I’d take the guest room but I guess when she compared his alpha cock to my little clit she realized I wasn’t even worth that
Sorry to hear that. Mrs J and John.:cry::cry::cry:

On our wedding day in 1972, my wife walked down the aisle with black cum running down her nylon clad legs. Earlier that morning, she had received the load from a Black guy who had often fucked her on a good number of previous occasions. He wanted to be the last Black stud to cum in her as an unmarried white slut. Her maid of honor and bridesmaids witnessed the act. After he dismounted, he gave the women in the bridal party his card with his name, address, and phone number on it, and told each one that they should contact him if they wanted the same treatment that he had just given the Bride-To-Be.

The next evening, in our honeymoon suite in Barbados, five local Black strangers each fucked and inseminated my new bride. Thus, they consummated my marriage, and I officially became a cuckold. (For the record, my tiny white dick and meager seed has NEVER been in my wife.) The Black studs also fucked and seeded her on the remaining six days of our honeymoon. She had told them, in no uncertain terms, that she wanted to be bred by a Black man while on her honeymoon. She started to ovulate on the third day and got her wish. A month after the honeymoon, she missed her period. A visit to her doctor confirmed that she was with baby. The doctor calculated that she had been impregnated during our honeymoon. Nine months later, she gave birth to a dark-skinned baby.

Back