On Your Wedding Day....

My wife and I actually did this. We had a small ceremony with immediate family only. None of them knew I was locked in a chastity cage for the ceremony. After the wedding we drove a few hours away to a hotel for the weekend. We located a bull and I remained locked until he had used my new bride. After he left I was allowed out of the cage and was able to have my turn. The BBC that had her first originally thought it was just role play. It wasn’t until he had her that he realized the we were actually just married a few hours before and that he really did fuck my new bride before I was allowed.

My wife and I actually did this. We had a small ceremony with immediate family only. None of them knew I was locked in a chastity cage for the ceremony. After the wedding we drove a few hours away to a hotel for the weekend. We located a bull and I remained locked until he had used my new bride. After he left I was allowed out of the cage and was able to have my turn. The BBC that had her first originally thought it was just role play. It wasn’t until he had her that he realized the we were actually just married a few hours before and that he really did fuck my new bride before I was allowed.
You didn't take any photos from the event?

You and her planning something similar for your anniversary?

It's been a fantasy of mine for many years. The one thing I'd like is for her to be full of cum while we say our vows and when the preacher says you may now kiss the bride I'd bend down and kiss her cummy pussy before moving up to kiss her lips. Then we'd go to the hotel and get her gang banged. I promised myself I would never marry till I found the woman who'd enjoy this with. I did find one lady who enjoyed the thought of this and was more than willing but because of my job we only lasted 3 yrs together (I traveled way to much, long distance relationships don't work for very long) We did however play as often as we could. I remember her fondly as kick myself for nor finding another job often.

It's been a fantasy of mine for many years. The one thing I'd like is for her to be full of cum while we say our vows and when the preacher says you may now kiss the bride I'd bend down and kiss her cummy pussy before moving up to kiss her lips. Then we'd go to the hotel and get her gang banged. I promised myself I would never marry till I found the woman who'd enjoy this with. I did find one lady who enjoyed the thought of this and was more than willing but because of my job we only lasted 3 yrs together (I traveled way to much, long distance relationships don't work for very long) We did however play as often as we could. I remember her fondly as kick myself for nor finding another job often.
Would you love to see your wife fucked while wearing her wedding outfit?

DSC03782.JPG

Back