On Your Wedding Day....

How amazingly humiliating of her, you are a lucky man
That is one way of looking at it!

I asked her recently, 'Really, you don't remember? We fucked three times!'and she said 'I'd had a lot to *******...it was late...I remember we did it once...'

This is from the same woman who asked me on two separate occasions a few years ago 'Are you in yet?' and then claimed it was because of the angle, or I wasn't hard enough.

That is one way of looking at it!

I asked her recently, 'Really, you don't remember? We fucked three times!'and she said 'I'd had a lot to *******...it was late...I remember we did it once...'

This is from the same woman who asked me on two separate occasions a few years ago 'Are you in yet?' and then claimed it was because of the angle, or I wasn't hard enough.
Oh wow! That would be a huge turn on for me to hear!

The first photo is my wife showing her unmarried birthday suit on the day before our wedding. Her soon to be married pussy and womb were already familiar with Black cocks and Black cum as she had become a total slut for Black men as a single white slut years before we met. The next morning (our wedding day), her favorite Black boyfriend gave her a final "Good Luck" fucking and insemination. That afternoon, she walked down the aisle with his Black cum running down her nylon clad legs. Twenty-four hours later we were in Barbados for our honeymoon. She shamelessly told our cab driver on the drive from the airport, that we were newlyweds, and that she wanted as many Black cocks as she could get to fuck her and officially make me her cuckold husband. She also told the driver she also wanted to experience her first Black breeding. Later that evening, the Black cab driver and four of his friends knocked on the door to our ground floor suite. I opened the door in the nude and invited the men in. Viewing my fat belly and very small white dick, all the men laughed and made crude remarks. The lights were on in the suite and the window drapes were open, allowing anyone walking by to witness the wedding orgy about to take place. My wife was reclining on the bed, her legs spread wide, wearing only her white bridal veil, white nylons, white 4" heels, and a smile. The honey was flowing freely from her married pussy as she waited to be Black fucked for the first time as a married, white woman. One of the men ordered me to sit in the bedside chair and watch as they demonstrated how "Real Men" consummated a marriage and "broke in" a young American bride. The Black bulls completely stripped down to their birthday suits. Each bull was in his 20's, each was a dark African black, each had a muscular build, each had an 8" to 10" thick, Black cock, which was anchored to huge Black balls, and each cock had pre-cum flowing from their big, mushroom-shaped cock heads.

For the next 4 hours, I watched in awe as all five studs repeatedly fucked my new wife, giving her multiple earth-shaking, toe-curling orgasms. Each time one of the bulls reached his climax, his ass cheeks flexed and throbbed as his balls pumped multiple thick streams of hot Bajan life-creating seed deep into my bride's welcoming, married white womb.

As we boarded our flight back to the USA, my wife was wearing a halter top and a white miniskirt. Copious amounts of Bajan cum were running down her well-tanned legs. Each of her 5 Bajan boyfriends had given her a final fucking and insemination. During the flight back, each of the flight attendants remarked to my wife "Looks like you had a great time, honey!" Clutching her exposed, tanned belly, my wife replied "It is flat now. But soon, a baby-bump will begin to form. And no, it's not my husband's."

My wife was right-on. Nine months after our honeymoon, she gave birth to a very dark-skinned baby. The second photo was taken 4 months after our honeymoon. Her baby-bump and other physical signs, clearly indicate a woman who is in "the family way".

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 104
When my friend got married I was the best man,and when his new bride was was getting ready to leave the reception she grabbed me by the arm and said let's go! When I turned around and she saw it was me and not her new husband she was a bit surprised, we were wearing matching tuxedo suits. So I said OK let's go! I was going on the honeymoon! Lol She is a really great piece of ass,as I found out later when we tag teamed her sweet ass! I got to enjoy her tight little hairy pussy and put a few loads in her! She went crazy when I stuck my tongue up her tight asshole!

Back