On Your Wedding Day....

1622914772986.png

On my wedding night, I want to watch a strong black man just absolutely conquer my blushing bride. I want the fucking he gives her to be raw and powerful and aggressive.

Basically, I want her wedding night experience to be nothing but unending soul shattering and back breaking orgasms on his big black cock. Something that won’t leave any doubts in either her mind (or even my mind) as to why cuckolding will be a part of our marriage.

I said something similar earlier in this thread, but the psychological symbolism of having your newly wed wife getting dicked down by a black man on your wedding night is really great and incredibly erotic.

It just emphasizes that even if her heart and soul belong to you (a white boy), her body still belongs to a black man.

I'm not gonna lie, it is a big fantasy of mine, when we get to the room, the guys are already there, some wearing mask, possibly to not be recognized, around 12-14 guys, muscular, tough guys, some members of street gangs, some using video equipment to make shady amateur videos. When we get in the room, 3 guys jump on my wife to hold her arms, others start ripping her top off and another using scissors to cut off her panties, then they throw her on the bed and guys start taking turns while some pin her down, they all plan to cum in her pussy, to be filled to the rim, even having her tight cunt overflow with semen, anytime she is not positioned good enough for the man fucking her, he replaces her by pulling her hair and yank her head hard, one guy after another has a bigger cock.

Back