On Your Wedding Day....

tumblr_mz3js8eMFL1qj1azvo1_500.jpg
she doesn't want to waste time after saying yes to her white husband. that's right.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
This is definitely one of my biggest fantasies. Our wedding night was the last time we tried to have sex and I again couldn't penatrate her, she did end up having sex on our honeymoon but I wasn't present. But I would love to see a BBC fuck her while she's wearing her wedding dress as I watch dressed as a bridesmaid. Such a humiliating turn on

This is definitely one of my biggest fantasies. Our wedding night was the last time we tried to have sex and I again couldn't penatrate her, she did end up having sex on our honeymoon but I wasn't present. But I would love to see a BBC fuck her while she's wearing her wedding dress as I watch dressed as a bridesmaid. Such a humiliating turn on
I think there should be 2 weddings instead of 1. The first one Hot wife and Sissy Cuck are dressed in beautiful,sexy while lace dresses and the rest of the bridle shower is BBC in expensive custom fit designer suits. The person who officiates dbls as a camera man to document the fuck show that happens after their first kiss. Edit the footage and share bits of it every now and again for likes 😊. Then of course the normal traditional style wedding. And I think even if you invite another into the bed that night the first person that should penetrate a new wife, even if it's only for a minute or two, should always be the husband because at the end of the day that's who she truly loves and cares about.

Wow!! Imagine if it was real.
that's how I imagine it. just the scene before the wedding. before the ceremony takes place, the future wife sucks several penises. big, thick, very thick that give you abundant and thick cumshots. at some point, one of them should turn around so that the future wife would lick his anus, and the other would stand next to her and cum on her dress, filming everything. as he leaves her sperm on her wedding dress, he should press her head against the other BBC's as he continues recording. tightly. very hard, make her speak in front of the camera does she like to stick her tongue deep into the anus? etc. then the second one then come in her mouth so that the sperm will leak out of her mouth.

Now she is ready for the ceremony. One more thing. he is to wear a large anal dart before the ceremony.

During wedding party, every two hours she Jaś to go out and have quick fuck on a car/toilet/hotel rooom.

Ofcourse noone suslpects anything.

I think there should be 2 weddings instead of 1. The first one Hot wife and Sissy Cuck are dressed in beautiful,sexy while lace dresses and the rest of the bridle shower is BBC in expensive custom fit designer suits. The person who officiates dbls as a camera man to document the fuck show that happens after their first kiss. Edit the footage and share bits of it every now and again for likes 😊. Then of course the normal traditional style wedding. And I think even if you invite another into the bed that night the first person that should penetrate a new wife, even if it's only for a minute or two, should always be the husband because at the end of the day that's who she truly loves and cares about.
I like the sound of that, can't really have an argument about being the man of the relationship standing in a pretty wedding dress while a BBC is next to you in a nice suit. I kind of agree with you about the husband being the first to get to be inside the wife, and I tried but was unsuccessful and it would have been unfair to her if she didn't get sex on her wedding night so she had to find someone who could actually have sex with her.

Back