On Your Wedding Day....

It fascinates me that certain men believe their beautiful wife will be faithful once the ring is on the finger.
If she is beautiful and gives off that vibe naturally, then nothing changes.
The only thing that has happened is your wife probably had the wildest of hen parties, and after the wedding day she thinks of those parties and craves more of them.
She may then feel tied down being married, inside her there will be conflict going on, with her thinking she shouldn’t be having fun anymore, but needing it just as much as she used to.

You can tell the couples with the steady husband, wanting the security of a steady beautiful wife, but the wife will be continuing to get attention and the only thing that has changed is she has a ring in her finger that will be getting splashed with other men’s cum

Yes, that would make for a nice workout for the hubby: to get the Bulls up and ready, and afterwards should they lose erection, to get them hard once again....
you have a big imagination but most of the white boys on here are just fantasizing and will never ask their wives since they are submissive. You should ask the women what they want. If you want to dominate a white man find a cuckold couple then convince the wife to let you use her husband, make him suck you and fuck him and then pass him around to other men so he gets used to being a fuck toy

you have a big imagination but most of the white boys on here are just fantasizing and will never ask their wives since they are submissive. You should ask the women what they want. If you want to dominate a white man find a cuckold couple then convince the wife to let you use her husband, make him suck you and fuck him and then pass him around to other men so he gets used to being a fuck toy
yes that is definitely the way to get to us

although I didn't know it at the time and the guy wasn't black my wife had another man's sperm in her as she took her wedding vows with me.

wow. when did she have time before the wedding to get it on with the guy? weren’t bridesmaids all over her, helping her get ready for the ceremony?

Reactions: wit
wow. when did she have time before the wedding to get it on with the guy? weren’t bridesmaids all over her, helping her get ready for the ceremony?

well I didn't know it at the time because I had been working in another city that she and my best friend had been having an affair. the night before the wedding they spent together and they fucked several time that night including in the morning right before she left for the church

well I didn't know it at the time because I had been working in another city that she and my best friend had been having an affair. the night before the wedding they spent together and they fucked several time that night including in the morning right before she left for the church

amazing. does the memory make you angry?

Back