On Your Wedding Day....

On our big day, there was our mutual black friend who was obviously invited. While it is not known to me that something actually happened between them on that night (we were all very ******* and all over the place) I know for fact that he used to fuck her quite often long before we started dating. It was still hot seeing him there and knowing that he used to give her his bbc.
Chances are good that he continued on the wedding day and thereafter. Attraction to bbc is seldom ended by a wedding ceremony.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
It did not happened on your wedding day but but 15 years later on your 15 aneversery night I invited her lover to join as at dinner and I made sure that she shaved her pussy clean and that she dres in a very short scirt and sheer see througshirt the scirt was so short if she walks her pussy show. I also invited your pastor for dinner and he was present when I said to her lover to please fuck my wife and after they fucked i asked the pastor to perform a hore marriage on them which he did and after that they fucked again and then the pastor asked if my wife's lover could fucked his wife to.

"What the newlyweds know and nobody else does, is that there is a special visitor harboring with the rest of their revellers. An inconspicuous Black man, or rather, their Black Master. It was disappointing that he never got to be part of the Groom’s Best Man train, but no matter. They have a scheduled appointment to keep that neither intends to miss.

The newlyweds flee from the church after the wife hurls her bouquet of flowers over her head at her train of Bridesmaids. They wave at everyone before jumping into the limousine that’s going to take them to their hotel where they’ll be spending the night and a second night before leaving for their Honeymoon.

They aren’t alone in the limousine, though. Their Black Master has been sitting in there waiting on them. Like everyone else, he, too, is just as happy for their marriage. However, their life as a certified ‘Black-Owned’ newly-wed couple is about to begin. And their Black Master’s presence is to make that a certainty."

https://psiloveyou.xyz/the-desired-life-of-a-newlywed-black-owned-couple-e709f5bb2067

Love her sexy toes!!

I just finally got married this past New Years Eve and my night and into the morning was filled with having a lot of amazing sex with a black guy.. but it might interest y’all to know that the black guy I was having sex with was the same guy I married... so you can add me to this list of white women who had sex with a black guy on their wedding night. It might also interest you to know that it was a double wedding as my bestest girlfriend got married to her black lover that same special evening also.

I just finally got married this past New Years Eve and my night and into the morning was filled with having a lot of amazing sex with a black guy.. but it might interest y’all to know that the black guy I was having sex with was the same guy I married... so you can add me to this list of white women who had sex with a black guy on their wedding night. It might also interest you to know that it was a double wedding as my bestest girlfriend got married to her black lover that same special evening also.

Congratulations to Janice K, Your Husband, your Best Friend and her Husband !!!
🎆🎆🎆:lips::)

Last edited:
Back