On Your Wedding Day....

My wife went black only shortly after we married when she realized my small white dick was worthless.
She didn't get the black cock she deserved on our wedding night.

To help make up for it, every year we go to Las Vegas. She brings her wedding dress and we renew our vows.
Then after we get a black man or two to come to our room and fuck her in her wedding dress. She looks so beautiful in her white dress with a big black cock in her white pussy. Consummating our marriage with his black cum while I jerk my disgusting white sperm in the toilet.

The way it should have been on our wedding night.
We will always need more white daughters for bulls in the future

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
I had I with the best man on my wedding day BBC

uriel-vjgve-a97925.jpg
This is how a marriage should be consumated and not on the pill

Last edited:
We have discussed with my hot GF to get married at nice beach on some tropical island having 3 black guys, a best men plus two witnesses. Best man would come to our condo before ceremony and check, how long white dress fits her sexy body and fuck and fill her pussy full of his black seed.
Then we would go out to priest to marry us. While walking she would feel cum dripping out of her pussy down her long sexy legs as she is always without panties.
After ceremony is done all 3 goes with us to our condo and take few turns on her.
They would visit us every day during our 10 days honeymoon and make sure, her pussy is all the time well impregnated with their black seed. I would be allowed only to lick her clean. Hopefully when we would flight back home, she would be black breed.
I'm happy she agrees with scenario, just now we need to find some funds to buy flight tickets and realize it.
Photo was taken at our real encounter with BBC in Paris, where he unloaded first, biggest load deep in her tight pussy :)hotgf (3).jpeg

yes and in a perfect world she would be mounted right after she said I do and in front of the entire church.
Like my young newly engaged...gf in the UK...SHE'S only 22yr. To be married in ITALY ...
AUGUST. VOWS EXCHANGEED NAKED...maybe already knocked up....in high heels, ...He and 3 friendsfuck
In front of all in invited guests...including her. She will be blacked in front of her boyfriend too.

Like my young newly engaged...gf in the UK...SHE'S only 22yr. To be married in ITALY ...
AUGUST. VOWS EXCHANGEED NAKED...maybe already knocked up....in high heels, ...He and 3 friendsfuck
In front of all in invited guests...including her mom. She will be blacked in front of her boyfriend too.

Imagine. YOUR HAVING TO WITNESS. THE CEREMONY. BY OPENLY BEING BRUTALLY FUCKED

Back