On Your Wedding Day....

Asian or white better if she is a small pixie thing and he is a 9ft monster with a monster black cock and it goes in like a trunk as he pulls out and the lips just grip to the black veiny gods cock as he breeds her giving you first of many black babies by him and your beautiful wife all the time with you praising him and thanking him for the blessing bestowed upon your wonderful modern-day family. It will be perfect for all of you you get to have some mixed babies with your wife afterwards and when they turn 18 gift them to the family bull through a special set of ceremonies to help us create a new tradition or religion as this lifestyle deserves to be a happy occasion and encourage it to all to covert others and their families and friends where wives black breed and white and mixed Asian/white daughters are gifted to the bull then spend the rest of their lives with black men stretching her pussy and a white husband for the future of our tradition and religious beliefs about the lifestyle and journey of black owned families and the whole community will be conerted to the lifestyle and maybe even a few daughters will have boys then we start training them to want their right to be a cuckold and encourage it withoutthe stigma of black owned families and friends being frowned upon by scared white men! They can change how we look at it by teaching them that white men can love it and encourage it as I will and thei

Their dad will. We need to make up a few special days where the bulls has to fuck the white husband's wife and daughters that are of age in front of everyone that is over 16 and show them all the best things come true when you get the chance to make a difference in the world as this is what we as white husband's WANT! BLACK OWNED FAMILIES. Beautiful weddings where the husband is assisting with the bulls cocks being inserted into the wife's holes in the marriage ceremony and friends wives get to get some black cock after they finish with the wife. With her stretched pussy now leaking glorious amounts of cum they dropped in her so I can hardly feel I'm inside her sexy slutholes that are now the future of our families traditional belief that the black cock lifestyle is the only way to live and raise a family now days.

This is an amazing fantasy and one that I would love to live out one day. We're married but renewing the marriage vows would suffice. I envision my wife dressed as a traditional muslim bride, bring brought to the marriage hall by one of her female friends (who's in on it) and 4 hung guys, a white guy, a hindu guy and two black guys with big throbbing uncut cocks. on the entire ride over, her friend films her being fucked and ravaged by these men, and then at the end of it, she helps my wife put on 3 pairs of panties to hold the cum in so she doesn't leave a cum trail when she walks to the stage.

After the ceromony, I spend the ride to the hotel eating my bride's pussy and sucking out the cum of 4 men. I walk her through the lobby with her cleavege showing, up to our room, to where our 4 masters are waiting again, they strip her in the hallway, to the shocked onlooking bellboy and take her into the room. I, still wearing my wedding suit, collect her discarded clothing, tip the bellboy and go into the room where my wife's moans have already started.

We actually did this to a certain extent. Before my hubby and I met I was already fucking, blacks, asian, mexican, whatever. Nationality didn't make any difference to me. I met my hubby due to a job transfer to the location where he worked. There were more blacks than any other there and we socialized with them on a regular basis. I was already fucking most of them two or three at a time and yes my hubby (boy friend at the time) knew about it and approved and in fact urged me to do more. When he asked me to marry him and I said yes we started thinking of things we could do to make it really memorial. One day he came up with the idea that since I had never been in a real gang bang we could set something up during the reception. I said that sounded great but I would like for it to be all blacks in the gang bang and he said that would be no problem. He discussed it with all our black friends at work and they were ready to do it. We decided I would wear my wedding dress at the reception and a place would be set up in the center of the room where a mattress would be on the floor with a lacy spread over it and my hubby said it would be cute to have like four post with a canopy over the mattress. After the cake cutting my hubby led me to the mattress and called everyones attention and told everyone what we had planned and the ones not participating could set up around the mattress and watch and do their own thing. The 10 black guys came out wearing each wearing a black tux and one lifted me and carried me to the mattress and laid me on it. They began a little foreplay and then started to remove my gown. They left my veil on so it would it would be seen that I was being gang bang on my wedding day. They all stripped and I got the fucking of my life time. I was fucked in all my holes sucked cock till they cummed in my mouth and on my face was titty fucked until my tits were covered in cum and of course both my ass and cunt was full of cum. My hubby was filming the whole thing and when things began to wind down I could see he was in need of some good fucking too so I told one of the black guys to take the camera from him and send him to me. The guy filmed my hubby while he fucked me so we have the whole thing and we watch it over and over and fuck every time while it is playing. Gals don't even think about it do it you will never regret it.
All new wife's shoulddo this

We have discussed with my hot GF to get married at nice beach on some tropical island having 3 black guys, a best men plus two witnesses. Best man would come to our condo before ceremony and check, how long white dress fits her sexy body and fuck and fill her pussy full of his black seed.
Then we would go out to priest to marry us. While walking she would feel cum dripping out of her pussy down her long sexy legs as she is always without panties.
After ceremony is done all 3 goes with us to our condo and take few turns on her.
They would visit us every day during our 10 days honeymoon and make sure, her pussy is all the time well impregnated with their black seed. I would be allowed only to lick her clean. Hopefully when we would flight back home, she would be black breed.
I'm happy she agrees with scenario, just now we need to find some funds to buy flight tickets and realize it.
Photo was taken at our real encounter with BBC in Paris, where he unloaded first, biggest load deep in her tight pussy :)View attachment 1526686
why just 3? maybe you should have more witnesses!

Back